Researchanyone.com / Comprehensive Expert Detective Informational Software

I am disputing this transaction that I NEVER made and it say I made through paypal under Nancy L Cornell.

Transaction ID: 20433666FG486722N
Total: $19.95 USD
Item/Product Name: Comprehensive Expert Detective Informational Software
Item/Product Number: 922-116
Buyer: Nancy L Cornell
Receipt Number: [protected]

This I NEVER purchased and I am NOT Nancy L Cornell.

Cj

Comments

• Ca
      12th of Aug, 2008

I am complaining because I do not use Pay Pal and do not wish to use it.
    Transaction ID 20133666FG486722N
    Total $189.95 USD
    Product #922-116
    Buyer John Angels

I did not authorize this purchase and do not use Pay Pal to pay anything.
    I have reported this transaction to Pay Pal and to the US Government.

• Do
      13th of Aug, 2008

I received a disturbing E-mail stating I used Pay Pal to purchase a pp 344 for $ 189.95. which I did not and don't even know what it is, I'm going to cancel my pay pal account due to similar problems weekly.

Donald Smith

• Ga
      13th of Aug, 2008

You both recieved a phishing scam email from someone trying to steal your paypal account information. Paypal nor ResearchAnyone.com has anything to do with this email, and neither one of them charged you anything.

I received a similar email and I get them on a regular basis . DO NOT click on the links in the email and provide any information because you will get taken to the cleaners if you do. If you feel it is a legitimate email, open up a browser window and login to your paypal account to verify.

• De

I also received an e-mail from Pay-Pal stating that $189.95 would
    be coming out of my account. The company: Research Anyone
    ID#20433666FG486722N
    Item#922-116
    Buyer: John Angels
    I am reporting this to Pay Pal and will probably cancel my
    account.

• Cj
      14th of Aug, 2008

I get them all the time. I do not understand why Pay Pal cannot do anything. I will not use my account until this is closed. I just blocked them from my e-mail

It is tiring to say the least.

19th of Aug, 2008

I am not associated with PayPal and certainly didn't authorize any purchases with or thru them. I am associated with "PayDotCom" but that is not the same people.

• St
      22nd of Sep, 2008

Here is the email sent to me. I haven't used paypal since 2000. What should I do?

Dear PayPal Member,

This email confirms that you have paid ResearchAnyone.com $169.95 USD using PayPal.
    This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *RESEARCHANY".

Payment Details

Business: ResearchAnyone.com
    Contact E-Mail: sales@researchanyone.com

Receipt Number: 0010-8715-4422-2518

Note:

If you haven't authorized this charge, click the link below to dispute transaction
    and get full refund

Dispute transaction (Encrypted Link )

*SSL connection:
    PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information
    in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure
    Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length
    of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available)

Keep your Receipt Number (shown above) for future reference. You will need to refer to this number if you need customer service from ResearchAnyone.com or from PayPal.

If you have questions about your purchase, such as shipping and tracking, we encourage you to contact the seller, ResearchAnyone.com at sales@researchanyone.com.

If you have been unable to resolve your questions with the merchant, PayPal offers a free buyer complaint resolution service that offers a quick, easy resolution to your concerns. It covers physical goods purchases made through PayPal, and is offered at no charge when you register for a free PayPal account. To sign up for an account, click on the 'Save My Info' link above.

Thank you for using PayPal!
    The PayPal Team

Please do not reply to this email. Email sent to this address cannot be answered.

PayPal Email ID PP344

###########################################This message has been scanned by F-Secure Anti-Virus for Microsoft Exchange.For more information, connect to http://www.f-secure.com/ No message is selected
    Click any message to view it in the reading pane. Attachments, pictures, and links from unknown senders are blocked to help protect your privacy and safety.

• Wa
      30th of Oct, 2010
    comprehensive expert detective information software - billing credit card without authorzation
    research anyone.com
    Arizona

recieved notice of charges on my paypal account not from me