Replicahause / Scam

1 Beverly Hills, CA, United States Review updated:

Ordered a watch from www.replicahause.nl and did not receive it. Their customer service is beyond ridiculous. When I asked about my order they said that it was shipped and said that I need to be more patient. One month later I contacted them again and they said that my order was cancelled because it was no in stock. I reminded them that previous time they claimed that my order was sent and they replied that they never told that. Are you kidding me? They promised me a refund but that was just another lie. They still have my money!

Jo
Nov 15, 2016

Comments

• Re
      15th of Nov, 2016

If thats true, please provide us with your Order ID, we'll be more than happy to look into this and sort this out with you, however, from what i see, this is just one tactic to discredit our Store and operations, We strive to provide perfection to all of our customers in regards to our products and services and we make more profits in shipping products to customers and keeping them happy rather than not shipping out products.

Keisha Gomes

• Ki
      26th of Apr, 2018

@Replicahause Wow, "Keisha Gomes" you've got some nerve. I was just ripped off by your so-called company yesterday morning. I have filed my complaint with the BBB in CA so that legally you will be shut down. There is something seriously wrong with people like you.