Repairtech / Warranty Issue
I sent repairtech a lamp for a Sony projector which I bought a warranty for 3 lamp replacements. They received the lamp on Nov 12 (almost 3 weeks ago) and I have yet to be able to get any information regarding my claim except they received it. Every time I call the 'systems' are down and they can't look at my information or they transfer me to another number in which I get a voicemail which is never returned. Voicemails and emails go unanswered. The email I received with the instructions on how to get the replacement said that a new lamp would be sent within 3-5 buiness days of receiving the old one. We are now working on almost 14 business days since that. I would never buy another warranty from this company!! I would rather buy the lamps at $250 a piece than deal with this terrible company again!
They have by far the worst customer service of any company I've ever had to deal with!!
More Repairtech Complaints & Reviews
- Repairtech - Won't honor extended warranty 
- Repairtech - Not honoring their warranty 
- Repairtech - Won't honor warranty 
- Repairtech - Warranty problems 
- Repairtech - contact info 
- Repairtech - Website is not available anymore
- Repairtech - File Complaint 
- Repairtech - fraud 
- Repairtech - Bad service 
- Repairtech - Scam and cheating