[Resolved] Renault / My Lodgy car MH 05 CM 0906 - INDIA

1 MUMBAI, India

String of mails written to local customer service

Dear Sir

It is with great regret that I am writing this mail.
This pertains to the extremely depressing state of your service for my Lodgy .

In continuation with the below mail I was given delivery of my Lodgy after more than a month after revising the estimate every time . During this service the problems they mentioned were as follows;

1) Oil leakage problem - for which we were advised to change the pipe with estimate of approx 30-35, 000/-
2) Problem of sliding window button which we had reported was not working.
3) It took more than a month to get these done. Then they said the O ring was not correct, hence more delay.
4) Later it was reported that they were having problems of wiring after changing the window switch and that all headlights and parking lights were starting automatically and they were not in a position to identify the problem.
5) We had no such problems prior to my giving the car in service.
6) Later when the wiring problem was solved they mentioned the A/c was cooling when we press the accelerator, so they were checking the A/c again.
7) Finally they said that the Compressor of the A/c was working when the accelerator was pressed and in idling condition no cooling occurred . So they came to the conclusion that the compressor had to be replaced. We agreed for this as well.
8) The compressor took its own time to come and finally the car was delivered after more than a month.
9) I drove the car for 2 days for just few kms and then the A/c again was only blowing Air without any cooling. The High beam lights had also stopped working, this was working fine when we had given the car to service in May 18
10) I had to ask your service centre to take the car back.
11) After almost a week they came back telling that the cooling pipe needs to be replaced.

In the above scenario as a customer I sincerely feel that I am being taken for a ride because of the sheer inept and inefficient service engineers at your who do not understand how the car or its mechanism works . The compressor it seems was fine and replacing the cooling pipe then would have made the job.

But now I feel we have been fleeced for the 30, 000/- plus for the compressor and in addition now we are being asked to shell out more for the cooling pipe as well.

Please note I have already spent more than 75000/- on the car for a small problem that you were not able to fix.

Besides now your service centre also wants to charge me for the combination switch for the high beam lights .

This is ridiculous to say the least, your service engineers rip open the wiring for replacing a sliding window switch, make a mess of all connections and you want the customer to pay for all the problems that you created and were unable to solve.

This has been a harrowing experience to say the least and even after more than 2 months I am struggling to get hold of my vehicle from your Jogeshwari service centre.

I have been trying to reach the service engineer twice today but he has failed to call back.

I have no information on the status of the servicing or when am I going to get the vehicle.

Best regards
Vinod
Intexso Biochem Pvt ltd.

From: vinod naganur [mailto:vinod.naganur@intexsobiochem.com]
Sent: 14 May 2018 12:02
To: 'In Customer Email2Case'
Subject: RE: MH 05 CM 0906 - Lodgy
Importance: High

Dear Sir

In furtherance to below mail My vehicle was given for service on Thursday 10th and then I got below message

Dear INTEXSO BIOCHEM PVT.LTD, welcome to Renault Jogeshwari East, SANDESH KEDAR will be contact person at [protected]. The job estimate amount is Rs.0, promised delivery time [protected]:06:28. Now Access all info. about your Renault on MY Renault app. Download for Andorid:https://goo.gl/wfWZWG, iOS:https://goo.gl/ApUozc

However there was o communication till 12th evening.
On 12th evening 8 pm I get a call saying that the tube oil overring is not of the correct size and that fresh spare parts will be needed to complete the job and hence vehicle has to be left for another 3-4 days.

Needless to mention that this has entirely spoilt my weekend where we had planned a vacation trip with family.

I am particularly upset with the fact that the vehicle was lying for 3 full days and you realised only on the 3rd evening that the O ring is not correct.
This is inefficiency of the highest order. Further you inform me on a Saturday evening that it cant be done - first of all you delay in identifying the problem and you don't have the courtesy to arrange an alternate vehicle for your customer.

We have 2 Renault vehicles in our company and I can tell you that we are not going for any more Renaults in future.

Best regards
Vinod

From: vinod naganur [mailto:vinod.naganur@intexsobiochem.com]
Sent: 07 May 2018 16:17
To: 'In Customer Email2Case'
Subject: MH 05 CM 0906 - Lodgy
Importance: High

Dear Sir

I had given My Lodgy for routine maintenance 90, 000/- kms 2 weeks back on 26th April.

The advisor said that the car will need some replacements to the extent of 30-35, 000/-
The spare parts were not available at your Jogeshwari Service centre and I was requested to collect the car and they will call me once the spare parts arrive within a week.

I am still waiting to hear from them . Tried calling them but no response yet.

Can you please check and expedite as I have long tours ahead and without vehicle it would be a nightmare for me and my family.

Thanks and best regards

Vinod Naganur
Intexso biochem pvt. ltd.
Gut No 329/1 and 329/2, Village Hamrapur
Manor Wada Rd, Tal Wada,
District Palghar - 421303
Tel: [protected] / [protected]

• Resolution statement

• Renault Customer Care's Response, Jul 21, 2018

Dear Vinod,

We do understand the unpleasant experience you have to go through and will surely look into this matter. Please allow us some time while we get this checked for you.

• Renault Customer Care's Response, Aug 02, 2018

Dear Vinod,

We confirm that the highlighted concern has been addressed and the vehicle has been delivered to you. In case of any support required please feel free to contact us at 1800-300-44444.

Vi