Renault — they will try to rob you at every corner
After phoning for two weeks Renault told me the parts have arrived but nothing will be covered by the warranty and it will cost me R8000 to replace the radiator fan and R21000 to replace other damage (a dent in the radiator). after this they wanted me to pay for the rental car because the wont cover anything. after a massive fight i took the car to a friend of mine at a ford dealership. all that was broken was a little 50c screw on the radiator fan it was replaced and the car is running fine. this is the worst service I have ever had and the lack of knowledge about their own cars is astounding. it took them two weeks to open the bonnet of my car and still didint find the actual problem. I'm selling the car NEVER GET A RENAULT the service is *** and they will try to rob you at every corner.
More Renault Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Renault - I am tired of phoning renault, I do not have the energy anymore 
- Renault Megane (2) 2006 - 2007 - car defects
- Renault - window regulator switches 
- Renault Latitude OEM Stereo Radio Car DVD Player GPS Navi Cav - 8070le - renault latitude oem stereo radio car dvd player gps navi cav-8070le
- Renault - terrible service quality 
- Renault SA - wrong model financed and no responsibility taken
- Renault Clio 1. 2 Va Va Voom - faulty aoirbags and seatbelts.
- Renault Clio - 5 year old car engine blows after full services, only 60k mileage and no other issues
- [Resolved] Renault - renault's poor service car parts for kwid
- Renault Clio 1. 5 DCI - faulty motor