Removeyourname.com / Warning to future customers!

1 Novi, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18885824441

Removeyourname.com also took my money and refuse to answer phone calls. They completed part of the request, but did not finsh. When you call, their message states "satisfaction guaranteed" but they never call you back, respond to emails, or anything. I DO NOT RECOMMEND this company. Apparently, all the online reputation enhancement companies are fraudulent. I guess the better choice is to just deal with the negative press rather than give your money away to a scam company.

Comments

• Iv
      22nd of Feb, 2010

Update: they never returned phone calls or communication, but they did what they promise which was to remove the negative information from the front page of google. They did it in a time span of 4 weeks. The only unfortunate thing is that GOOGLE reindexes so it seems to move up and down and removeyourname.com doesn't respond to requests so if it ends up back on the front page I have no recourse.

• Fr
      25th of Feb, 2010

I used this company and what you are saying is totaly false. They did their job they were nice i really can't find something to complain about. So what you are saying it has not one bit of truth in it

• Zo
      31st of Mar, 2010

They've cheated me too. They won't respond to emails and appear to have done nothing whatsoever to help remove damaging postings. Is there any way of getting our money back or of referring them to the police or federal authorities? I live in England but I assume that what they're doing is fraudulent.

Steve

• Ca
      24th of Jun, 2010

Call the office of MI Attorney General to complain about Removeyourname. the telephone number is 1-517 373 1140.