Reliance Mobile / Customer harassment

1 India Review updated:

Re: This is to inform you that we are using 229 nos. of mobile and broadband connection through wireless handset on the name of our company M/s Shree Construction Company. This is really painful to inform you that being a classic customer one of your agent at Indore Mr. Rupesh Gadkari is harassing us since two months by not repairing the wireless handset. More over he commits to repair or replace but never turn back at our company. Secondly the bill amount does not collect from us although the cheque amount keeps ready and ultimately a huge amount is charged as late payment. Thirdly the CUG free call charges are also included in so many mobile set which did not refund till date. At last the request for bill details are also not given to us.

Comments

• Ne
      Dec 07, 2006

A copy of Email to:

Senior Officer
    Reliance Customer care

This is to bring into your kind notice that I am your prepaid subscriber and using RIM services since year 2002 , my mobile no.09335337042 registered on Mr. Neeraj Agrawal (Varanasi), first I would like to tell you my problem I am using your R-Connect service from last 2 weeks, today when I was trying to connect the r connect service the message appears on R-connect window UNSPECIFIED ERROR then I called to *333 and told my problem for the same to your customer care executive but the answer was surprising they checked my account and advised me recharge my account with Rs.160.00 as per your customer care executive my account is pending with Rs.160.00 sir please tell me when I am paying Advance and the amount deducted after each call and *367 (Balance inquiry) is still telling credit balance of Rs.26.00 then how could my account shows the pending balance? Sir after a long argument they told me that the service will only reactivate after paying the pending amount and when I asked for the details how I have been charged they were unable to give details. As a customer I have full right to know for what I have been charged, I know very well what amount I have to pay for using voice, text and data calls. Sir rs.160/-is not a very big amount but I know that I have been charged wrong, today your executive are telling me for Rs.160.00 may be they can say someday for Rs.16000.00 because if the service provider don’t have to give details they can charge any blind amount to there customers. I am 100% sure that the charges your executive are telling are incorrect so I request you to please look into the matter and if you too think that the customer is wrong then please send me the details of usage so I compare with my computer view logs options that the charges are correct or not.

May 05, 2007

I bought a new Reliance India Mobile on 3rd May 2007 from one of the dealers named Talkers Zone B-1/4 Community Center Janakpuri New Delhi-110058.

I bought 4 top up vouchers with it.My phone was activated i the shop only.

The problem started when i reached home and started trying to top up my phone so that i can make outgoing calls, and till today i am unable to do it. I went to shop again they gave me a number to call and to speak to them. I called one full day and was told all kind of solutions but all in vain. Today morning i spoke to their supervisor Miss Jyoti she plainly said that she cannot help me and to go to the dealer again. I went to dealer and asked him to give me my money back as i am already very frustrated with all this drama. He refused, and kept my handset which is still with him.

Jul 03, 2007

I have taken a prepaid service from Reliance mobile one month back. while submitting adress proof, i mistakenly gave my original hometown address which is in a different state. So, Reliance disconnected my service. It's been 15 days since i submitted my new documents but I'm still waiting to get my cell activated. no amount of phone calls to my retailer or Reliance customer care has worked. It's sad that a private sector company should be so awful.

Jul 05, 2007

I have an IT business and needed an internet connection at Mohali. Here one person name Tara Chand Saini came at my office and took 500 advance from me and said he will come on next Monday to install modem and broadband connection. But now he is not available, his mobile is not responding from last 4 days. Where he has gone don't know. He just places and photostate copy of broadband plan details. That person's mobile number is:9356299850.

• Ra
      Mar 15, 2008

sir iam usinng in rim mobile but i eas not usig of one year then same mumber will be.how can to de activite my mobile no:9391251397

• Vi
      Apr 27, 2008
    Reliance Mobile - illegal charges deduct by company
    India

I have a prepaid connection of Relaince Mobile no. 9312908702 since last three months. On this facility the company deduct unnecessary charges from card for services i never demanded.
    on 15th April company deduct Rs. 22/- on account of some SMS and on inquiring your company inform that there is some mistake in charging rates also . Same was happen on 25th April, they deduct Rs. 10/- without inform us any things . I availed the facility of Rs. 25/- for unlimited SMS, but on every second day, company deduct charges for one or other thing . In our country where many people are illetrate and not aware of checking the bills charged by these company, it is really frustating when company charged the innocent customers for nothing . i want TRAI to take actions against these companies .

With Regards
    vimal Jain

May 02, 2008
    relinace prepaid connection - balance deduction
    reliance mobile communication
    India

my mobile number is +919313219440 on the name of satish kumar khetrapal and my address is 3/15 A, vijay nagar, double story, near royal place, new delhi
    and i am using this mobile for approximate seven years means i m having a customer relation with the reliance mobile communication for last seven years.
    the problem is that the thirty rupees is deducted from my mobile on 25 th of april 2008 at 11:30 pm.
    regarding the same issue i was registered five complain regarding this and the complain number are 67629918, 67926952, 67957041, 67690449, 67875803, and the preoblem is not resolved yet and the charges are made wrongly, so please take a action regarding this issue.
    thanks and regards
    satishh kumar

• Hi
      May 31, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam,
    This is my second mail against my same complain, this is inform to you that my mobile number is 09327731400 and my current plan is My unlimited 440, in which I have also taken STD package of 99. when I was migrating my plan first of all your customer executive did not inform me that if you are going to My Unlimited 440 and your STD pack 99 is active, so your free calling to the Reliance to Reliance will be laps in STD, when my unbilled usage gone high and again I contact to your customer care for confirmation of my plan either I am getting free calling to Reliance to Reliance in STD or not they told me that yaa your are getting free calls as per your plan, and I also confirm with them that my STD 99 pack is also activate so they told me that yaa your are getting free usage to Reliance to Reliance in STD number. As per talking with your supervisor Mr. Rashid he confirm all my details of plan in which I personally told him that if I am using My Unlimited 440 plan and also I already activated 99 STD pack them I will get a free usages to the Reliance number on the STD or not them he told that yes you will get a free call Reliance to Reliance in STD number, them I register a request for CDR (All Call Details) in that I found that which I call to Reliance to Reliance on STD number that I have been charge with Rs 0.99 paisa, them again on 29/05/2008 I call to customer care for complain so Mr. Rashid has also he file my complain and my complain number is UCS725723, and he also give me assure that waiver will provide to you. Today on 31/5/2008 again I call to your customer care them again your customer executive Rachna told me that you are getting free call to Reliance to Reliance on STD number. Them I talk to your TI (Team Leader) Rekha, she told me that as per your plan and your STD pack you are not getting any free call to Reliance to Reliance in STD number, them I told her that I got this information from your supervisor only, my main aim is that I should get beaver for that. Because information which is provide by your customer care is totally wrong. They all are providing wrong information to the customer from one company how it can be possible, by which customer are getting wrongly charges. And also I inform you that I will not going to pay my bill and unbilled amount until I get perfect solution and beaver for that. So please provide a perfect solution on this.

Waiting for you’re faithfully reply.

Thanks and Regards
    Himanshu Parekh

Sep 09, 2008

sir goodmornning,

Mob.No."09300029783", "09300803230" (this number m.p.)

this number details (Exaple, author name and full mail address.) plz send my E-mail address .

• Mo
      Sep 11, 2008

I have purchase new reliance connection from r web world situated in New Panvel, navi mumbai on 10 august. My service hasbeen broken down due non submission of my application form on 22 August. on 23 I have again submitted the form to r web world but my service has not been started. they agai said to me to submit form. I again submit the form on 29 August. & till then ( 11.09.08) my service has not been started.on asking they say that talk to customer care . everything is all right on their side report is positive. they have submitted the form & according to them my service should be continue. but when contact to customer care they say that they had not recieved my application form so my service cant be started. both are blaming to each other. but my problem is still pending.they are doing nothing but blaming to each other. i dont know how to compalin against them

Sep 24, 2008

In Rewa (m.p) relience web world (main office) .i think . they are not working properly.i purchached a relience modem to connect internet.after huge discussion hey provide me reciept . after getting reciept and paying moey around 2850/- rs they gave
    me the device 4 days later.
    My point is
    they gave the devoice without any box, any device mannual, without any warranty card, without any rconnect CD, and the deice seems older one.
    Please tell me what to do next.
    after discussion they talk more and do nothing.even i have no more detail to provide you llike any number 0r any thing releted the device

• De
      Nov 21, 2008

Customer Care,

Re:- Life Time expiry without any notice on Mobile Number 9331953278

I would like to inform you that the above mentioned Mobile was made Life Time upto the year 2021. Suddenly I have heard from you that my life time is expired in November, 2008. The reason you are showing that within 6 months I have not made recharge Rs. 200/- in this period.

In this connection I would like to draw your kind attention that during this period you were showing unbelievable accounts and I complained you several times to rectify the accounts but no action has been taken yet. For example without outgoing call by me, I found my balance were duducting, some time Rs. 10/-, Sometime Rs. 15/- etc.. As per your record now even I have Rs. 43/- balance. I can challenge you that during this 6 months period I have made recharge above Rs. 200/-. Due to your technical snag why I have to suffer ?????? Why you have not made pre-caution ealier regarding this ????? Why you suddenly cut off the Life Time ??? This is totally fault of yours. Why we will suffer by such type of mistake of yours ???

Please do the needful at your earliest as you know I am your oldest valueable customer.

Your kind cooperation in this matter shall be highly.

Thanks & Regards,

Customer

• Ha
      Dec 27, 2008

Dear Sir/madam
    I have a reliance ppost paid connection since last one year and all the bills are being paid regularly.however the connection is deactivated very frequently without any pre warning especially when i move out of station.On 27 dec 08 while i was travelling to delhi my phone got deactivated without any pre warning . on contacting the reliance world at roorkee, the dealer claims that the phone is working as per his records and advise to contact customer care at *333 which is not available most of the times. No actions have been taken so far to reinstate the phone services therby posing a lot of inconvenience when you are out of station .request, pl re instate services on priority.mobile no - 9358671602

• Fa
      Dec 29, 2008

I am customer of your company from last 5 years, my mobile no being 9332102061.
    I am informing to customer care department regarding not receiving incoming calls from 27th December 2008, from 11.52AM onwards. I rang from some other phone to my mobile no I got the response that my mobile is out of service. I am able to make out going calls from my mobile. I rang to *333 regarding not receiving incoming calls, they answered that you have made recharge validity voucher to your mobile, so you are unable to receive incoming calls owing to some network problem. I have recharge validity voucher on 22nd December 2008. I have made calls 4 to 5 times to *333, but I could not receive any satisfactory answer for my problem. After that I approach to Web World, Kalitala Burdwan (WB) for the said problem, there also I could not get any proper service for my problem.

On 24th December 2008, I got call from 033-32559597 that, “Are you facing any problem for your calls?” I told that I am not facing any problem. So today as I was facing incoming calls problems, I rang to that particular no, there I got the reply that why are you making calls at 033-32559597 and why you have not made calls to *333, and after that I said that I have made calls to *333 but I could not get my problem resolved there, and after that they handed over phone to one madam, she told me that why you have made calls to our no, instead you have called to *333 and after that she very rudely kept the phone without listening to my problem.

As I am going to pay the rentals of my mobile from 27th December 2008 time 11.52AM onwards till now, I am answering to you, owing to not receiving incoming calls from 27th December 2008, who is going to indemnify for the loss incurred.

• Vi
      Jan 28, 2009

I am relience user from 5 years. MY NO IS 9371225321
    more times i was visit for relience outlets at dhule, dist-dhule, 424002.
    I will send to many(5 times) times request to deactivate the cricket pack.
    I was receive more times deactivated message but steel now these is activated.

details-:service request no- 87143270 date-27-01-2009 at 20:26

DEOPUR, DHULE.
    424002.
    MOB- 9371225321

Apr 23, 2009

maine 11-4-09 ko post paid conection liya. jiska No. 9311057955 jo ki activate nahi hua. Receipt no. 2382313010 my no. 9811057955

May 17, 2009

I have mobile no. 9354864016, out of which money is being deducted continuously many a times, even after request through E-mail and legal notice to the company, it has not stopped. I have just recharged it with 550/- all time 1 Rs. STD scheme.

Jun 24, 2009

One of the most pathetic Service provider in the world i wounder how Hritik Roshan is using Reliance Mobile... Well hope i can get any postive response.

Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 9:36 AM
    To: '[protected]@relianceada.com'
    Cc: 'Rcomnodalofficer.[protected]@relianceada.com'; 'Rcomappellateauthority.[protected]@relianceada.com'; 'rworld.[protected]@relianceinfo.com'; '[protected]@trai.gov.in'
    Subject: RE: 'ADAG=003-770-443'Reference your mail
    Importance: High

Hi Megha,

I think there is no response from Reliance side my last mail was dated 1st June 2009 and I have received a call from your network team. I was assured that the issue will be resolved within 10 working days and one of your executive will visit the site as well.

Either reliance is sleeping or you guys enjoy making your customer suffer. Even I don’t understand on what basis you float all the crap adds of Reliance on Media there is no water, air bla bla bla but Reliance Network is their.

On which part of this earth reliance got better connectivity there are regular call drop also. I would request if you guys can’t do anything then at least close my account with Reliance. I don’t want to be with Reliance network any more also I would request if you guys can close my Reliance Data card connection.

Reliance should be ashamed for making fake commitments to their customer. I would suggest learn something from AIRTEL, VODAFONE.

RELIANCE CUSTOMER CARE AND RELIANCE NETWORK IS WORLD WORST GSM OR CDMA SERVICE PROVIDER.

Ankur Singh

From: [protected]@relianceada.com [mailto:[protected]@relianceada.com]
    Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 8:11 PM
    Subject: RE:'ADAG=003-770-443'Reference your mail

Dear Customer,

In response to your mail regarding drop call issue, please note that we have already logged notes to your Service request ID 97467170. We are working on the same and will respond to you shortly.

Yours sincerely,

Megha Dusane

Customer Care

Reliance Communications

Prepaid customers can call on *333 (Toll free) from your Reliance Phone or 3033 3333 from any other phone.

Postpaid customers can call on *222 (Toll free) from your Reliance Phone or 3033 3333 from any other phone.

The information provided is based on prevailing terms and conditions of the company, which, are subject to change without prior notice.

This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Communications & is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, beware that any disclosure, copy distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received the electronic transmission in error please notify us immediately.

-----Original Message-----
    From: Ankur Singh (Ankur.[protected]@in.fujitsu.com)
    Date: Friday, May 29, 2009 03:25 PM
    To: [protected]@relianceada.com ([protected]@relianceada.com)
    Subject: RE: Reference your mail

Hi Priya,

Please find the required details below.

Ankur Singh

From: [protected]@relianceada.com [mailto:[protected]@relianceada.com]
    Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 4:08 PM
    Subject: RE:'ADAG=003-660-671'Reference your mail

Dear Customer,

In response to your mail regarding drop calls issue, we request you to write us back with the following details:

Exact location where problem faced (Complete Postal address) fill details which are applicable
    City: Noida
    Indoor/Outdoor: Both
    Number of signal bars: 2 or some time its 0
    From when facing this problem: Since Feb 2008
    Alternate contact number (if available):
    Specific time/All the time: Any time
    Handset Type: Motorola W362

We would require the same to assist you, since we tried contacting on your number but were unable to reach you.

For further details, you can visit our web-site www.reliancecommunications.co.in or write to us at [protected]@relianceada.com or fax us at 022-3033 6565. If you are a Mumbai, Maharashtra or Kerala customer or roaming in any of these states, you can call Reliance Customer Care by dialing *222. If you are from the State other than mentioned above, you can call Reliance Customer Care by dialing *333 or 3033 3333 from your Reliance Mobile or Reliance Hello phone or by dialing 022-3033 3333 from any other phone.

Yours sincerely,

Priya Mhatre

Customer Care

Reliance Communications

This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Communications Ltd and is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, beware that any disclosure, copy distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received the electronic transmission in error please notify us immediately.

-----Original Message-----
    Date: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 03:00 PM
    To: [protected]@relianceada.com ([protected]@relianceada.com)
    Cc:
    Subject: RE: Network Problem

Please respond to this mail as I think its more then 24 hrs.

Ankur

Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 12:04 PM
    To: '[protected]@relianceada.com'
    Cc:
    Subject: Network Problem
    Importance: High

Hi,

Just need clarification when I should expect that the network problem will be solved in Noida Sector 63. As I have complained the same thing a year back and received a reply that we will install a tower in 6 months time.

A month back again I have complained for Network problem and the reply was that there is some problem in my Handset which was LG 3100 now on Saturday I have purchased a new Handset Motorola W362.

Again there is drop in calls and pathetic network coverage by Reliance this is sheer exploitation as I cant leave the network due to my number is distributed all over for past 2 years. We have lot of users in our office even using Reliance Blackberry and they also face same problem.

Other mobile users call me in front of me and it says Reliance mobile customer is Busy or not available message which is very funny.

I think Reliance doesn’t understand what customer satisfaction is. Please look into this at the earliest and close this issue as its high time where I think we all will boycott Reliance connection. I would appreciate if this mail can also be forwarded to the Head.

Hope to get positive response by today EOD.

Jun 30, 2009

ten days back i bought a new relience(smart) connection with contact no 9691185764 from your agent Mr.Raju at IDU BHAVAN jailroad indore. Igave him my photo incometax pen number and photocopy of electricity bill. For 3 or 4 days it worked smoothly and then suddenly i received a message from company that your documents are not complete so your incoming and outgoing call are barred. since then i tryed to contact custermer care but your executive instead of listening cut my call inbetween, what should I do throw away your sim, and go for some other company? my email address is [protected]@yahoo.in

• Ra
      Jul 06, 2009

SIR MY NAME IS RAJIV. I BUY A R.CDMA SIM FROM RELINCE OUTLET KSM TOWER ALAMBAGH.ON THAT OUTLET I AM HARASST FROM IT.9389216334

• Ad
      Jul 12, 2009

thanking u sir

• As
      Jul 31, 2009

Sir,
    I m Relience user, and network problem facing since 29 July 2009. specially in my area (Sec-20, Chandigarh).

Please do something about this matter.

Ashu Singla

• Br
      Aug 06, 2009

u r very irresposible...
    complain no. 104736547 and is not solved yet, which very disgusting.
    since complain was launched at 22nd july.
    hence i wants refund my money back...
    as soon as possible...
    i expect u will be heard me...

• Va
      Oct 06, 2009

Dear Sir / Madam,

We are using Reliance Mobiles from Last 4 - 5 Years

Our No's are

9313740078 ( on 6 th oct 2009 they charged us Rs 30 and 1 Rupees per day )
    9312792212 ( ( on 4 th oct 2009 they charged us Rs 30 and 1 Rupees per day )

we had not applied for any caller tunes,

But Reliace charge us Rs 30 from us themself,

They have charge Rs 30 + 30 = 60

We never applied for caller tunes.

as well as they are also charging Rs 1 rupees

Plz help us fot this.

We did talk with Reliance customer care they are you apply your self for caller tunes, We are in Big Problem with Reliance this type of work.

Plz guide us or Help us

New Delhi

• Mu
      Oct 22, 2009

Dear Sir,
    We are using your mobile phone connection since 1 - 2 years by this no.9369316091, one day i got a sms related to the JOBS ON PHONE with toll free call number. Unluckly i used your toll free call to know about that service but your fraud company start jobs on phone subscription at the rate of Rs.30/=per month on my mobile number 9369316091without my permission, then i contact to your customer care cell or team of cheaters to unsubscribe this service but not get unsubscribe till today after hundreds of reminders.
    Now i understand that all of you are big cheaters always cheat innocent indian customers.
    After so many complaints to your customer care(team of cheaters) but result is nothing and your fraud company charges every month Rs.30/=from my account so i am really very disappointed by this fraudulent pratice of this big cheater company of my great India.I am shame on you & great businessmen cum CMD Mr. Ambani, is this secret of your success?
    You are not Indian i think.
    If you have any small part of shame then make it unsubscribe from my mobile no.9369316091 and stop this cheating with innocent Indians.
    From'
    Mobile No. 9369316091

• Ba
      Feb 07, 2010

hello dear,
    i was using reliance broband connection its very bad experince
    reliance service is very bad when my connection was start till closed nothing service no speed of internet, i was complent many time in cutomer care, he told your problem sort out withn 24hrs. but no body give response

rajesh
    Indore MP

• De
      Feb 22, 2010

Dear Sir,
    Already 15 day's ago I have loged a complain stated that bad sms is coming from the Number:09614305373 to my Reliance Mobile Number:09331975462. At any cost I have stop this disturbance. Please make one arrangement so that no call & sms will come from the number:09614305373 to my Number:09331975462.

Placed for necessary action at your end.

Your Customer,

KOLKATA-700045.

• Al
      May 01, 2010

Hello,

I am having relaince prepaid GSM connection. I never applied for any BEAUTY PACK but then also its get activated and Rs30 get deducted. After sending request to unsubscribe to 155223 its not working at all. I dont understand why relaince communication makes faurd by activating such nonsense services and then not allowing to (poor performance) to deactivate.
    I kindly request you to unscribe BEAUTY PACK service from mobile 8055294239.

Regards,
    Alim Atar,
    Pune

• Se
      Jun 09, 2010

sir
    kindly deactivate my caller tune.as soon as possible

regards rakesh

Jun 10, 2010

Deral all...

I am using Reliance net connect for last 1 year...and i suggest never go for this stupid connection.this is the worst one and idea and airtel is far better than this..i just cancelled the connection before 6 months and still am getting monthly rental for my connection.am trying to contact their customer service and the reply is will contact you back in few days...this same reply am getting for last 6 months...so ppl planing to take net...never think about RELIANCE

Jul 14, 2010

mo;-91 8000640004
    savjibhai

• Gy
      Jul 20, 2010

balance cut from my cell phone

• Gy
      Jul 20, 2010

balance cutting from my mobile ...
    give me solution oterwise i case aginst company

• Ti
      Jul 31, 2010
    reliance mobile service provider - mobile service not proper information provide8010147478
    tihender kumar
    [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Dear sir,
    my mobile no 8010147478 and my name tihender kumar. the custmer care center not given the complete infromation and miss behave on line. any time any service acitve on my number without any information and my accuont balance waste at time . maxmium service not clear condition show on the plane.the floor manger miss behave and not my reture account balance so I have informed to you take the hardly action on my complaint.
    name tihender kumar
    email id [protected]@yahoo.co.in

• Si
      Jul 31, 2010

Dear sir,
    with due respect, I beg to state that I am your coustmar -simanchal satnami, my reliance Mobil No-9692903789, SIM No-89915, 28210, 00021, 9014.Now this sim card is not active before purchasing form two month.I am already submitting one passport photo and identity card zeorex copy.so, kindly active this card as soon as.
    Thanking you
    simanchal satnami
    at/po-chichia
    dist-kalahandi(orissa)

Aug 05, 2010

Hello,

My name is chandan kumar, i got call from BW Credits and I decided to change my prepaid mobile connection 9312471783 to postpaid and i given 250 /- ruppees as a security money and all supported docs
    for P2P-Plan299 on 24th july 2010 but till date my mobile haven't changed the plan, when i try to call them then mentioned ph.no- 8010992626(on BW credits, serial no- 233 reciepet) is not rechable.
    i think BW credits, cheting to all so i am going to raise complain in consumer court.
    and what bloody reliance taking such kind of vendor.

• Co
      Aug 10, 2010

Hi,

I am having relaince prepaid GSM connection No-+91-8102261364. I never applied for any MIXMAZA PACK but then also its get activated and Rs.49 get deducted. After sending request to unsubscribe.its not working at all. I don't understand why relaince communication makes faurd by activating such nonsense services and then not allowing to (poor performance) to deactivate.

I kindly request you to unscribe MIXMAZA PACK service from mobile +91-8102261364.

Thanks

Muralidhar Das
    Adityapur, Jamshedpur

• Sm
      Aug 23, 2010

I am from Mangalore. I am using Reliance gsm mobile. The big problem is that there is no Reliance gsm recharge near my place at all. That is, near Talwalkars gymin Ballalbagh (Mangalore). I used to recharge there only because it very near to my place. From last 3-4 weeks there is no Reliance recharge there.(that recharge shop is near Talwalkars gym in Ballalbagh, Mangalore as I have mentioned ). I spend around 1, 000 totally for recharge. Now I am finding it so tough as Reliance gsm recharge is not available there. I have to go very far by bus to do recharge now. Its very tough for me. Pls. take immediate action. That recharge shop is exactly near to Talwalkars gym. There are two recharge shops there, both are not having Reliance gsm recharge. Its very bad. This recharge shop is the second one if you walk straight left from the Talwalkars gym . Pls. put Reliane gsm recharge there immediatly as I cant go so far by bus to reharge. Its very tough for me now. Pls do something or I am going to change my connection.

• Al
      Dec 27, 2010

I am having reliance prepaid since 3years.now customer care deducted Rs-10 and have activated coller tune with out my concern it is a problem a recurring basis.I want to know why are you taking such a stupid people who doing and get there target.On 7 dec-10 I had alerady complained and some one from mumboy called me and said that this was not happing again but what is going on in this communication.I want to know that are they not setisfy with there salary and duducted amount to meet the target?
    I want a faithful revert from your end.
    Regards,
    Alok Roy
    9681785695, [protected]@gmail.com

• Pr
      Jan 01, 2011

sir, i m costmar of your company...
    my mobile no 9770306400...
    sir i have facing problem, my incoming msg is not come in proper way, means blank msg will be come...
    sir plz solve my problem...

pratik goyal