Reliance Life Insurance / Cancellation of policies [protected] & [protected] due to fraud committment
The reliance life insurance company
SUBJECT: REQUEST FOR CANCELLATION OF POLICIES [protected] & [protected] DUE TO FRAUD COMMITTMENT
I A.K.DIVYA D/O V.ASHOK got a call from SARALA BHOJWANI on feb 2014.she told me about a fund of Rs 1, 52000/- releasing against my existing policy [protected] in your company. In order r to release this amount she asked me to take another policy of Rs 40, 000/- as security deposit in the form a policy & she assured me that I will get this amount along with the fund (Total amount- 1, 92, 000/-) back within 3 months once after taking the policy.
The same day I got a call from NEHA ([protected]) ON March 4th 2014 & from MADHU ([protected]) ON 11TH March 2014 respectively. They offered me JEEVAN SURAKSHA PLAN whose validity will be of 3 months. I agreed for this policy. They filled my online application & asked me to send my documents to the following address :
NAZIYA, RELIANCE LIFE INSURANCE
2E, 2ND FLOOR, CAXTPON BUILDING/HOUSE
NEW DELHI – 110055
I sent the 2 different couriers on 6th & 14th march 2014 respectively. It included the following:
1. My photo, aadhaar card Xerox
2. My Father’s photo, aadhaar card Xerox, pan card Xerox
3. Cheque of Rs 40, 000/- each in favour of RELIANCE LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY
4. Cheque no- 943599 & 943600
5. Pod no for the couriers –H21950404 & H21950405
I got the confirmation call from them after receiving the couriers. They told me that I will receive the bond papers within 15 days. But I didn’t receive. After that I made many calls but sometimes they don’t lift phone, sometimes the say that the courier containing the bond papers came back to their Mumbai head office as they couldn’t find my address.
It has been more than 3 months till now I didn’t receive the bond papers & don’t have any information about the policies. Finally we went to your local branch office at Nashik & made a query. When they disclosed the details I shocked. Every single information provided by them was wrong. The authority was unable to find my policy through my application no. as it was wrong. They tried possible way & finally with the help of cheque numbers they could find the details. They are as follows;-
1. Policy no- [protected] & [protected] (I got from local branch)
2. Plan name- TRADITONAL PLAN (they offered me JEEWAN SURAKSHA PLAN)
3. Duration- 15 yrs (they offered me for 3 months)
4. Payment period- 5 yrs(they mentioned for 1 time)
5. The address for communication provided by me was mentioned wrong. In fact it was on the name of some RAJU THAKUR living in NEW DELHI. The address provided by me was-
Permanent address :-
Q NO-22183, TYPE-II
C/O ORDNANCE FACTORY,
Finally when I called the agents none of them lifted their phones. Their phone numbers are as follows-
SARALA BHOJWANI- [protected]
NEHA – [protected]
MADHU – [protected]
I wonder how these people appearing as RELIANCE LIC agent/ executives, in front your eyes can cheat people (sorry if it’s a high word ).
Overall I have following issues & need your urgsnt supervision & solution:-
1. I was given wrong application no.s & plan inspite of query made by me before & after purchasing the policies.
2. I didn’t get the bond papers of policies & have no idea where they are
Since when I came to know about the truth I am going through all kinds of anxieties. We are middle class family & couldn’t afford to pay Rs 80, 000 per year for 5 yrs(includes 2 policies 0f Rs 40, 000/- each) .My Father is under depression & because of all these things his health getting affected.
So, I kindly request you to cancel both my policies & refund my money as soon as possible as we are financial crisis.
Finally Please look into the matter because cheaters of Reliance company are playing with the emotions of poor & needy people. This will create negative impact on them about your company.
DETAILS OF POLICY
POLICY NAME – TRADITIONAL PLAN
POLICY NO.S – [protected] & [protected]
POLICY HOLDER – A.K.DIVYA D/O V.ASHOK
CHEQUE NO.S – 943599 & 943600
Yours Faithfully, PRESENT ADDRESS-
A.K.DIVYA TYPE II-A 3044, HAL TOWNSHIP, OJHAR
More Reliance Life Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Reliance Life Insurance - Promised to refund previous policy fund amount but not taking any ownership of promise, Sold Policy with False Promise 
- Reliance Life Insurance - Miss Guided and Wrong Information given 
- [Resolved] Reliance Life Insurance - Not action on promise to refund previous policy fund amount (Rupee value of units held)
- Reliance Life Insurance - Reliance insurance policy due to wrong information provided by advisor
- Reliance Life Insurance - Fraud group of people working in insurance market working for reliance life insurance 
- Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Company - Life insurance 
- Reliance Life Insurance Policy - Policy cancellation amount 
- Reliance Life Insurance - Cash flow plan - free look