BXMarketOption company logo
BXMarketOption
reviews & complaints
BXMarketOption
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

5 complaints
0 resolved 5 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

BXMarketOption reviews & complaints

BXMarketOption complaints 5

F

BXMarketOption - Investment trading

Do not do any business with bxmaxoptions, it's nothing but a big scam, I lost over $140, 000 to them, I would have committed suicide if I didn't get my money back, thanks to [redacted] for helping me get my money back. I am sharing this because I know that there's still a lot of individuals out there that has been scammed by this company, I advise you to get help from the recovery experts that helped me.

N

BXMarketOption - please help me I got scammed @bxmarketoption by natalie norris

Good day my name is nhlanhla lucky mavuso I got into bxmarketoption and my broker was natalie norris I believe in her she ask me to put luno and send money to her address and after that she gave me...

Jul 19, 2019

BXMarketOption - investment on bitcoin trading

I was encouraged to invest on a bitcoin by a broker called Stacy Loritz. I read a lot of good feedback about her trading skills. I spoke with Ella Ethan one of the persons who writes good reviews for Stacy Loritz she said she has been trading with Stacy fkr awhile, so, I was convinced that I will be in good hands if I'll invest and trade with them. They are using bxmarketoption.com to trade. They'll create an account for you to track your trading history.

I am glad that Stacy was able to grow my $300 investment to $4990. I am due to withdraw my profit today, but the platform went down and Stacy is nowhere to be found. I am now convinced that I got scammed by these people.

Aug 24, 2019

Seeing people's review here, it's like I'm in a different world of this binary, forex trading.. Although I encountered some difficulties with BXMarketOption but I came out better with the help of jeremywyatt(at)consultant com

Always be wary when these schemes sounds too good to be true...

D

Can anyone add a phone number to contact these ppl

W
Jun 30, 2019

BXMarketOption - withdrawal denial

I started trading with Bx market option then after successful trading I spend close to $4000 trying to pay forIRS, COT(Commission of Transfer) even paid for a commission but when I was about to receive my payment, I lost all contact with them. Then since a friend had introduced me to the platform, he still had contact to one of the brokers who claim to work for the company. We started a process to recover the lost funds. They told me that they recovered my money and the only way I could be payed was through a Bitcoin mastercard linked to their company. They entice you to pay using paypal and send Money as a friend or family so that incase the card is not delivered you are not able to issue a dispute against them. Secondly, they use a shipping company. This means that is the company was to deliver to a wrong address, they can claim you gave them a wrong address and you will not be able to issue a dispute. Then they say in three days which is unrealistic.

Jul 29, 2019

I really need to do forex and trading at a legit company, , help please

L
Jun 11, 2019

BXMarketOption - binary option scam

Their executive are not attending my call and reverting to my messages. E-MAIL sent to their email IDs are getting bounced back. Email also sent on to their support team but no revert. Their online platform is also fake as you will receive call back from them or revert . All related details are mention in my emails related to my account number. Have sent reminder email today also, hope you will have the time to see my today's email out of numerous followups emails sent to you.

Please guys don't do any kind of trading with them in any country as it is a Fraud company. I am currently going though a litigation process.

Send your details if you have been scammed or believe to have been scammed by this broker. When we get a large enough number of people and details we will forward this information to open a legal case. It doesn't matter which country you are in, a legal case will be compiled against BXMarket option.
Please get in touch with me if you would like to participate
mail me on [protected]@gmail(dot)com
Copy and send this post to everyone who you know has been scammer
I have researched these brokers the managment askes them to make up profiles like jobs and personal false names, do not trust these lying evil scum bags they have no morals.

Regards,