Having problems with LocalCoin.ca?

PO Box 10018 Yonge & Finch
Toronto, Ontario
Canada

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LocalCoin.ca.

Complaints & Reviews

LocalCoin.cavisa

I bought a visa online from this company. Put 5000cad worth btc on it. Was told it would be 2-5 business days for delivery. It's been 10 days since. I've emailed twice no reply. Says on the website 24hr call service. I called twice during business hours. Phone went to voicemail and even worse the mailbox was full. Not sure how the people are running this company. But I hope that me possibly losing $5000 will teach people not do business with this company. If anyone has any idea of how I can get my money back to a way to contact this company please contact me. [protected]

• Ba
      BallaInEveryWay Jun 12, 2019

So local coin got back to me a few days after I emailed them. They said that my visa was resent and will arrive in 3-5 business days. Will keep you guys posted on what happens

LocalCoin.cacustomer service

I made a transaction two nights ago, I accidently put in a ethereum address as I had been checking the blockchain wallet charts for it and somehow switched to it. I had no idea. So when I went to redeem my flexepin, it said invalid address format.
    It took them until yesterday to tell me that. They said to send them the correct address and they would send it. Now today they tell me they are very busy and have to do a couple things to check that it's not a fraudulent activity.

I sent them the receipts of the flexepin, screen shots of the wallet address from my wallet that I accidentally put in when redeeming, screen shots of the flexepin redemption showing the confirmation code undernwath the ether wallet address, saying invalid crypto format, I sent a picture of the correct wallet address and the screen cap of it.

What else is there to possibly check? I may of made a mistake but it's very easy to send me my Bitcoin. I have spent a lot of money using local coin and they treat their customers like crap. I call and they pick up the phone and hang up. I just want my Bitcoin! I can't wait the weekend for it! This is really messing up my week.
    Just send me my Bitcoin ! It's obviously not fraudulent and it's VERY easy!
    After this I will never use local coin again. It's much less stress to go to the Bitcoin ATM. I mean honestly. Don't waste your money. If there's any kind of error it could take a week or weeks to get your Bitcoin.
    I'd rather not enable bad customer service.
    So now I will sit here watching it get closer to 7pm hoping they send me my Bitcoin soon so I can finally complete a really important transaction before it's too late.

• Updated by Aa Zz · Mar 08, 2019

Not to mention, there is history connected to my phone number and email address that prove I'm real and not trying to commit fraud.
        Now if they don't come through ( which I Doubt they will!!!) My only hope is that my bet on 1xbet that the horse five to midnight wins today at 645pm. (play 1xbet they are awesome !)
        Thanks for ruining my week localcoin.ca

Jan 30, 2019

LocalCoin.ca — bitcoin scam - their atms are fraud

Local coin atm - Scam, Fraud, Dont use! I put $945 into the machine at Yorkdale Mart 3261 Dufferin St North...