Reliance Home Comfort / buyout of furnace
Dear Sir or Madam,
I purchased a furnace and A/C unit from you on a 7 year term. The price was $7499 plus HST as shown on the agreement the salesman drew up. That agreement also says that all payments go towards buyout if you buyout earlier.
I am in the process of moving and will be buying out the agreement in May.
I asked how much was owed and was told by your Customer Service that it was $8770 plus HST. It cannot be possible that I owe more than the original cost. What they quoted was the total that would be paid if it ran the full seven years.
My first payment was July 2015 so we are at month 20. As you will see from the attached documents, the amount owed at 9% interest is approximately $6114 plus HST.
Please confirm to me in writing the actual amount owing and show the payment schedule for the next 4 months so that I can pass it to my lawyer.
More Reliance Home Comfort Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Home Comfort - hot water heater rental 
- Reliance Home Comfort - lien on my house 
- Reliance Home Comfort - service 
- Reliance Home Comfort - furnace repair 
- Reliance Home Comfort - service / repairs 
- [Resolved] Reliance Home Comfort - water softener, air filter
- Reliance Home Comfort - alleged damage to water heater 
- Reliance Home Comfort - no service provided with no not water
- Reliance Home Comfort - misrepresenting themselves as having purchased direct energy home services rental water heater contract
- Reliance Home Comfort - billing