Rejuvenate Worldwide / Never Received Product

United States, Oakland
Rejuvenate Worldwide
I used to be a distributor for Rejuvenate Worldwide. I became very frustrated when the product that I had ordered through their automatic monthly autoship never arrived. I tried calling and leaving tons of messages stating very clearly that I never received my product. After no response, I sent a frustrating email to support only to be told that the product should have came. And they told me to wait another two weeks, and if my product didn't arrive, then contact them back again. <br />
<br />
That is exactly what I did. And they ignored my request and problem. Until I said that if they didn't send me my product, I was going to cancel my distributorship. And that is when they finally decided to send out anothe product. But I was only sent one bottle instead of two.<br />
<br />
The reason why I say it is a scam is that when you first signed up for autoship for their Rejuvenate Skin care product, you started out with two bottles for 50.00 a month. And that was enough to barely last you a month before your next shipment came in. <br />
<br />
And then all of a sudden, they decided to say it costs 50.00 for one bottle. That is outrageous. One bottle of the skin care product doesn't even last you two weeks. How dare they say it is a monthly autoship product. That part was a scam. When I first signed up, I got two bottles. And all of sudden, they decided to raise the price to one bottle only instead of two. What a rip off.<br />
<br />
To make a long story short, I cancelled my distributorship because of my frustration dealing with my products and the lies I have been told by the people who run Rejuvenate Worldwide. Pierre Chuong, Gary J. Kidd and Ben Glinskly are all scam artists. <br />
<br />
After seeing the numerous complaints about people not receiving their orders, I decided to put in my two cents worth to defend those who are complaining. I had been there and done that. That is why I dropped out of Rejuvenate Worldwide as a distributor. <br />
<br />
I am pretty sure that there are a lot of Rejuvenate Worldwide distributors who have dropped out because of bad customer service. <br />
Billy Loi