RegWork / license key

1 Lancaster SC, SC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 803-287-2882

i had to do a restore, now i get a message. this key is on another computer. then another message, inv.. key . then i try to renter the key, i get message, inv. key

thanks, william or bill

my wife bought this online using paypal or her debit card
her E-mail:
sunn2294@yahoo.com
my email:
shuvlhd84@yahoo.com

Comments

• To
      31st of May, 2010

I have paid for the programs but am unable to get my Licence key. Been trying for 3 days. I can find no way to talk to the company.

• Hu
      2nd of Jul, 2010

System rejects my key as invalid, and I can't find a way to get a new one or an explanation. In the meantime, I have been charged $39.95 instead of $29.95. At the moment, all I can think of is "ripoff".

• Th
      17th of Sep, 2010

Have no license key. Need license key in order to use the product to clean up my registry on my computer. Payed for one year of service. Order # 4HZ7EPFC, Billing statement will show a debit by ClickBank or CLICKBANK*COM. Have coppies of both the order form and ClickBank invoice.

• Go
      2nd of Oct, 2010

RegWork is itself a virus. It is NOT a real software. It's whole purpose is to get you to volunteer your credit card information. You should contact your bank immediately so that the thieves that stole your credit card information don't continue to charge your card. I downloaded the RegWork paid 29.95 and it destroyed my computer. Ive asked for a refund about 6 times and havent heard anything. I very disapointed. I came accross a website called scamfound.org that states that its fake software. I wish i would have found out about this website before i got scammed!!!

Here's more info http://scamfound.org/rogue-anti-spyware-software/2289-reg-work-regwork-com-scam-alert-scareware-scams-counterfeit-software.html

• Go
      2nd of Oct, 2010

20th of Oct, 2010

I DID NOT RECIEVE MY LICENCE KEY . HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET ONE FOR TWO DAYS . WHAT DO I HAVE TO DOD TO GET IT?

richard201928@netzero.com

• Gl
      2nd of Nov, 2010

the key you supplied is invalid and wont work how do I fix this

• Gl
      2nd of Nov, 2010

the key you supplied is invalid how do I fix this

31st of Dec, 2010

I cannot get my license key. What do i do now?

31st of Dec, 2010

I cannot get my license key.I keep getting a message (invalid license no.please enter a valid number).

• Vi
      29th of Jan, 2011

Dear Sir or Madam;

I have been a customer of yours since 11/06/2010..and i am vry happy with your services, however i ran into a situation where I had to re-image my system and re-install my software..when I went to re-install my Key no# the message it gave was this program is already installed on another computer it is the same computer with the same Ip address that was registered with your system...nothing has changed except for re-install of my software...please contact me either by email or phone and iI left the phone no# on an answering machine for a man name Bill...my email address is ...vipercat21@yahoo.com...I would like to get this cleared up as soon as possible as I have 18 outdated dated drivers...and no sound card...Thank you in advance for your time in this matter. I look forward to your earliest reply...I wish you a nice weekend...and look forward to hearing from you...

Sincerely,
    Michelle Bernier
    vipercat21@yahoo.com

• Th
      1st of Feb, 2011
    RegWork - product not working
    FegWork

My regwork does scan but it won't fix the problems. i found a web site for customer service. i haven't heard back yet but i can share the address

• Pa
      15th of Feb, 2011
    RegWork - bought it and no regestry number
    Regwork

I downloaded the Regwork from the internet as recommended by windows and went to the site and paid but then I got no registry number from them.

24th of Feb, 2011

I ordered the special 4.95 fix from Reg Work and they said that they would debit the additional 35.00 later if I didn't cancel the deal, but it doesn't give me a way to cancel. It is not working and I don't want the program.

24th of Feb, 2011

I bought the 4.95 special offer and it does not work. My computer is very old so it didn't speed it up at all. Please send me a refund or do not take tje additional amount out of my card

24th of Feb, 2011

I am canc elling my order, because the program does not work on my computer. Please do not take the addtional out of my acct.

• To
      13th of Apr, 2011
    RegWork - willnot do anything on my laptop
    regwork
    United Kingdom

downloaded this registry software but it does not carry out full scan paid for as req would like to be reimbersed the full amount

• We
      3rd of May, 2011
    RegWork - doesn't work
    savannah road
    Lewes
    Delaware
    Phone: n/a

I bought all of the regork for my new computer. The license key didn't work and I tried everyway to contact them and no avail. I have asked for all my money back on my credit card and it has not been done yet. this company is a fraud.

• Ab
      14th of May, 2011
    RegWork - signed up and paid for pc errors need licence key
    RegWork-Unlimited Scams & Fixing of computer errors
    313 South 200 East
    Brigham City
    Utah
    Phone: 435-723-2417

Signed up for and paid for computer clean up program to remove computer operation errors. Need licence key to make program woek. Key was supposed to have been issued by RegWork.

• Br
      14th of May, 2011

why when i paid for system they asked me for licence key but never issued me with one and no matter how many times i asked just put me back to buy the system