Regis Hairstylists - Oaks Mall / staff is incompetent and the management is rude and uncaring!
On march 14th 2007 I went to the regis at the oaks mall for a walk-in haircut which I received from a woman named keri. It ended up being the worst one i've ever had. The whole cut lasted only 5 minutes. I was mistakenly thinking "this girl must be really good." but when I got home and got a good look at my now dry hair, it was completely uneven; in some places by over an inch. I tried desperately to fix the most obvious length discrepancies, but the more I tried to fix, the more problems I found. By the time I realized it wasn't something I could fix myself, it was too late to go back to get the girl to re-cut my hair and I had a wedding to go to the next day, but I called the manager there anyway, to tell them what happened. Sandra b., the manager said she would cut my hair for free when I came back the next week which I accepted. When I called the next week to make an appointment, the woman taking my name was very short with me, was not in any way personable, and even questioned my "story". I was so angry about my whole experience, I had a friend fix my hair for me and when my friend called regis and spoke to sandra b. To tell her I wasn't coming and that my hair looked like an amature had cut it, the manager was extremely rude to my friend and was obviously unconcerned about being professional. I will never go back to another regis and I would discourage anyone from going to this particular one as the staff is at least partially incompetent and the management is rude and uncaring.
More Regis Hairstylists - Oaks Mall Complaints & Reviews
- Regis Hair Salon Vista Ridge Mall Lewisville, TX - haircut and color 
- Regis Salon - labor board 
- Regis Salon - highlights gone bad 
- Regis Salons - don't go there 
- Regis Salons - ladies beware
- Regis Salons / The Beautiful Group Management - employment
- Regis Salons / The Beautiful Group Management - a staff member very rude
- Regis Salons / The Beautiful Group Management - can’t get product refund back
- Regis Hair Salon, High Street, Meadowhall Shopping Centre, Sheffield S9 1EN - loss of money and terrible customer service
- Regis Salons / The Beautiful Group Management - my wife's perm