Regis / danger

1 Huntsville, AL, United States Review updated:

Regis is a big money maker thats all they care about. Do you know they keep the staff of people that makes them alot of money. Your safety is not there concern. I have watched and reported a unclean stylist to the manager and she repoted to Ritzi that the stylist is using razors and cutting people and not changing the razor and also did not stop to take care of the cuts. Sitting people down with hair still in the chair and floor from the customer before. This stylist is waxing eyebrows and a master barber is not allowed to by the board. Double dipping in the wax while she knows that her clieant has just tested positive for HIV. This must stopped now!!! She is still a employee of Regis. I had typed out a letter to the board but there e-mail on there webpage no longer works I guess. People should be aware of the stylist and who works on them when the board is not around be carefull some stylist do not go by the boards rules. Have the stylist to show you his or her tools to make sure they are clean before they use them on you. You do NOT want to be shaved with a razor and wake up with HIV from a hair cut or shave or a wax.

Comments

• De
      5th of May, 2008
    Regis - Bad service
    Regis
    Longview
    Texas

REGIS AT LONGVIEW MALL. I used to like this place. However when I came there to cut my hair last time there was an afro-american lady who just didn't get how to cut my hair when I had to expalain to her over and over again but still she couldn't understand. Then whithout any reason SHE CALLED ME STUPID and I just had to leave that place whithout a haircut. What kind of place is that where customers are called stupid? The lady's name is Tany or Britany. I defenitely won't recommend her.
    Denis.

• Xy
      20th of May, 2009
    Regis - Ineptitude
    Regis
    Roanoke
    Virginia

So-called stylist should not be allowed near color or scissors or razors - Ever! First occasion (walk-in): Came in for color: lowlights and highlights (no cut, as I was growing it out). did the color. Result: A prominent large circular 'burn' mark of the darker color right on the top of my head! Second occasion (appointment): different stylist, color, no cut (still growing it out), no mishaps. Third occasion (walk-in): is my stylist again and I thought, "OK, well this is just a cut and not color" -- I should have run. Instead, I told her that I'd been growing my hair out for 6 months, and I was still growing it out, so please don't take off any of the length, just a trim. I told her very specifically not to take anything from the sides, but that my bangs were a little longer than I liked and could be thinned out a little. I told her again that my intention was to grow it longer and that I was trying to get it all one length. I stressed this last part at least three times. There was another woman, who I assumed was another stylist, who sat 2 seats next to mine in an otherwise deserted salon who witnessed all that was said. Result: She didn't touch my bangs. She DID, however, proceed to razor and scissor and chop directly into the thickness of my hair, creating extremely thinned out layers which is the EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT I ASKED FOR. Was she just not listening? My hair is in worse shape now with all her crazy razoring and thinning of the portions I said to LEAVE ALONE and complete neglect of the portion I said needed work. Was it done on purpose as a joke? Did she and her friend laugh after I'd left? The closest I can equate this haircut to is Joan Jett with overly-heavy bangs -- might work for Joan, but SUX on me -- and more importantly NOT WHAT I ASKED FOR. All that time I spent growing it out is now utterly wasted, as I will now have to go somewhere else and have it cut properly, but likely will have to let even more length go (grrrr) in order to get my healthy THICK hair back.

20th of May, 2009

what do you mean, grrrr? you knew after the first time she sucked, and then you went back again, and she sucked. then you went again, and she sucked.

Rather than posting a complaint on the internet blaming others, perhaps you should be looking in a mirror . Thats who you need to growl at.

• Wr
    Regis - WRONFULLY TERMINATED
    SMART STYLE FAMILY SALON
    8585 MEMORIAL BLVD
    Port Arthur
    Texas
    Phone: 409 726-8021

I AM A STYLIST THAT HAS BEEN EMPLOYED FOR SMART STYLE SINCE I GRADUATED COSMETOLOGY SCHOOL I REALLY DID ENJOY WORKIN FOR THE COMPANY MY HIRE DATE WAS 02/19/2017 AND I WAS TERMINATED ON 03/12/2017 FOR REASONS IN WHICH I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE UNEMPLOYMENT COMMISSION WAS TOLD THAT I WAS TERMINATED FOR UNDERCHARGING A 3 YEAR OLD CHILD . I WAS TERMINATED ON SATURDAY BUT THE PROBLEM ALL STARTED ON THURSDAY TWO DAYS PRIOR WHERE I FELT THE MANAGER WAS HARRASING ME FOR NO REASON. I WAS AT WORK FOR 3 HOURS DOING NONSTOP WORK AND WHEN THE PERSON CAME IN AFTER ME I TRIED TO TAKE A BREAK AND NOONE WAS IN THE SALON WAITING ON SERVICE AND I WAS GOING TO STAND OUTSIDE OF THE DOOR WHERE I CAN SEE IF ANYONE CAME INTO THE SALON THE MANAGER TOLD ME I WASNT ALLOWED TO TAKE A BREAK SHE DONT CARE HOW LONG I HAD BEEN THERE BECAUSE SHE WAS THERE FIRST AND SHE WAS GOING TO TAKE A BREAK. MIND YOU SHE NEVER TOOK A BREAK BECAUSE SHE WAS TOO BUSY TAKING ME TO THE DISPENSARY YELLING AND GETTING BELIGERENT AND THROWING HER WEIGHT AROUND. IN THE MEAN TIME AFTER HER TANTRUM I WENT TO THE FRONT TO PROCEED TO FINISH THE CUSTOMER THAT IWAS WORKING ON AT THE TIME AND THE STYLIST THAT CAME IN WAS NOT THERE 30 MINUTES BUT SHE LEFT THE SALON AND WENT TO MC DONALDS AND WAS NOT TOLD ANYTHING. WELL I AM AN AFRICAN AMERICAN FEMALE THE MANAGER IS CAUCASIAN AND THE OTHER STYLIST IS ASIAN. I WORKED FOR THIS COMPANY FOR 4 YEARS CALLED IN TWICE I BELIEVE IN THE FIRST TWO YEARS NEVER LATE AND WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND FOR THE CUSTOMERS AND THE SHOP AND BELIEVE I WAS TREATED UNFAIRLY. THERE IS MORE TO THIS STORY LEADING UP TO MY TERMINATION BUT THIS IS ALL FOR NOW THAT I WILL DISCUSS UNTIL SPEAKING WITH SOMEONE. TO NO AVAIL I KNOW THAT THERE IS A RACISM SITUATION INVOLVED HERE BECAUSE ONE MONTH LATER SHE FIRED ANOTHER BLACK STYLIST, AND 3 MONTHS TO THE DATE OF MY TERMINATION THEY FIRED THE LAST REMAINING BLACK STYLIST.

• Wr
      18th of May, 2011

PLEASE BELIEVE I AM NOT LOOKING TO GOING BACK THERE BECAUSE I PUT TOO MUCH IN THAT PLACE TO BE UNAPPRECIATED THE WAY THAT I WAS AND GOD HAS BLESSED ME WITH A BETTER OPPORTUITY 2 DAY AFTER I WAS TERMINATED I JUST WANT TO LET THE PEOPLE KNOW ITS NOT THE COMPANY THATS BAD ITS THE MANAGERS THAT WORK IN THE SALONS AND HOME OFFICE ISN'T AWARE OF EVERYTHING THAT GOES ON, I DO WISH THAT I CAN SPEAK WITH CORPORATE BECAUSE THIS NEEDS TO BE DISCUSSED BUT THE DM WILL DO NOTHING I TRIED HER.

• Po
      18th of May, 2011

Please do not type in all caps. It is unnecessary and difficult to read.

• Au
      8th of Apr, 2012

You're kind of an ###. Using the term 'boy' over and over again to degrade service personell.