Reed Nissan firstcapsFix_callbackrlando Florida) / very poor service!

1 United States

I went to Reed Nisan for an oil change (we all know how this goes) and I pulled my car into the service dept. and got out, was standing there waiting, by my car for 10 minutes. NOBODY acknowledged me, there were 2 service people there and 2 people in business suites. I don't know there names but they completely ignored me. I was irate at this time so I went inside to the cashier and told them that I needed help outside in the service dept. She simply stated, "there should be people outside" I said, "there is but they are ignoring me". She just told me to go and talk to the service dept. manager. I was like, "are you kidding me"? SO, I went over to the managers office and of course, no one was there. So, I proceeded back outside to my car, waited another few minutes got fed up and left. I would have NEVER expected this treatment from Nissan, a place where I have always took my car for an oil change. I am highly disappointed with the people over there. I will not recommend anyone to go there or to buy a car form there. I was so upset that I cried as I left. I took my car elsewhere, I was treated a hell of a lot better than that place. And i got a better deal on my oil change. If I were you, stay away from Reed Nissan.