Redbubbledelivery of order

Hello,

My name is Rachel Fendt and I recently ordered a large package of stickers from your website. I have ordered from your company before, and never had an issue. However, I have had significant difficulty tracking and receiving this order. Your website told me that my package would arrive between January 27th and February 1st. I’ve been attempting to track it, but it wasn’t moving at all. UPS now has it’s estimated arrival date as February 4th.
This has come at an incredible inconvenience especially because my college mailroom is closed on the weekends and I will be out of town next week. The school has a limit for how long it will hold packages, so I will have to make an arrangement for someone to get it for me. I understand that you perhaps do not control when UPS ships and delivers packages. However, I wanted to make you aware of this issue so that you may provide better information to your customers in the future. If my package has the possibility of not arriving within the widely set time period, I would much prefer to know in advance. I hope this is an easily resolved issue for future orders, as I really do enjoy Redbubble and prefer not to have to shop elsewhere. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,