Red Robina rude and lazy server

My son and I went for a late lunch. Usually, the food and services is out standing. When we entered the restaurant, one of the waiters snapped at a to go customer that she should mind her own business. I thought this was rude and unprofessional. I do not want to deal with that type of drama when I am dining. I was hoping I would not have this server and was thrilled when we had a friendly waiter. We ordered and while waiting for our food when the annoying waiter brought a huge over loaded tray of drinks. He placed it down on a nearby table and ended up dropping the tray and causing all the drinks to fall and break. He handed a disgruntled women her drink dripping with the liquids of the other drinks.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Orange, CA She was sitting in the middle of a large group so this liquids dripped on the table and other customers. The waiter leaves and heads for the kitchen in embarrassment. He did not return and the manager, hostess, and a buster was left to deal with the broken glass and spilled drinks. He of course did not bother to return until the mess he created was cleaned up. He finally brought the drinks to his table, but did not bother to apologize or anything. I was disgusted by his laziness, not helping with the mess he made, letting everyone know his drama, and not bothering to apologize for spilling customers drinks. The service was wonderful and the food was outstanding, I do not understand why a restaurant would have such a incompetent and rude employee. I hope this waiter gets fired!

Sl
Jun 27, 2013

Comments

• Fo
      Jun 27, 2013

Accidents happen. As far as the server snapping at a take out customer, did it occur to you that they might have even known each other. I guess I'm one of those people that like to look for the good in things, instead of the bad. Maybe you should try that too. However, being you weren't involved, why does it concern you? See I would have felt bad for the server, instead of being critical.

•   Jun 27, 2013

well, i don't hope he gets fired, i hope he gets raped up his ###... just kidding lol. but yeah, he should maybe be fired if he did snap at a customer without further knowing em.

Jun 27, 2013

Considering the server dropped an over loaded tray of drinks right by booth and glass littered the floor right next to me and my son I was involved! If you make a mess, especially a dangerous one, he should have cleaned it up instead of making others. If he had not over loaded the tray, it would not have happened.Giving anyone additude at work is not okay.I If you do spill you apologize . He was a.bad waiter all around. It is sad that he creates more work for his crew because of his laziness. Eating out is not something I do very often, and I should not have to deal with such.a jerk!

Jun 28, 2013

His tray was over loaded with drinks! He made the choice to over load it. He caused the mess, and it when it dropped the drinks it hit my leg! I had a right to be upset! Glass could easily could have cut anyone seated in the area. If I had been dining at Mc Donald I would expect better service from this restaurant .

• Fo
      Jun 28, 2013

Gee, now you have added more to your complaint..

Jun 28, 2013

Well, you act as of him over loading a tray had no direct effect on me, when it did! Considering how many people need jobs and you have a lazy ### person like him, I hope he gets another job: like a receptionists at a upscale store. He can then be as catty and rude to people as he wants! 😜

Jan 05, 2014

Went back to the same restaurant and the service amazing! I think the waiter must have been fired! I think I will be eating there again!