Red Lobster / food quality
I ate with a party of eight at Red Lobster here in Tallahassee, Florida on October 6, 2008. The fried shrimp were tough, cold, and very small. The fondue had no meat...it was like weak cheese soup. Cheese bisquits were cold, as well, and dried out. Baked potato was very dry and tasted as though it had been baked a day or so earlier. We were all very disappointed and will not waste anymore money there. Red Lobster used to be a good, consistent place to dine...not anymore.
More Red Lobster Complaints & Reviews
- Red Lobster - do not work at red lobster wauwatosa 
- Red Lobster - table turning 
- Red Lobster Wauwatosa - stay away from red lobster wauwatosa and red lobster brown deer 
- Red Lobster - terrible overall experience 
- Red Lobster - stay away 
- Red Lobster Hospitality - Red Lobster Dearborn Heights Location
- Red Lobster in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin - my order and customer service 
- Red Lobster Hospitality - my service at bridgeton location
- Red Lobster Hospitality - the service is terrible!!!
- Red Lobster Hospitality - our experience at dinner