Recreational Factory WarehouseI don't know what to do

1 Review updated:

I went to rfw in Greenville off frontage rd may 21st and I had found a pool that I liked and put 500.00 down on it. I called back and asked the store manager if I could have until the 11th of June because my husband just got back to work and he said well, it is gonna be the end of the month and we can't hold it, however we can see you another one for over 3, 000.00.i said uh no! I can't afford that. I am not rich and my kids have been wanting a pool for a time. He said well we can mail you a check back for your 500.00...I don't know what to do. Has anyone experienced this before from rec warehouse?

More Recreational Factory Warehouse Complaints & Reviews

Comments

•   Jun 05, 2008
    Recreational Factory Warehouse - Poor service
    Recreational Factory Warehouse
    www.recwarehouse.com

Rec warehouse sells nothing but junk, I have had numerous problems with my spa and they will not come out to fix it? Avoid this company at all costs. by the way rec warehouse does not make anything they sell, figure it out- vogue pools not them 5 spa brands -not them- American heritage billiards -not them tanning - not them, you get what you pay for... A whole lot of lies- by the way leisure bay was just sold as well (many stores to close)??EVERY YEAR THEY CHANGE PRODUCTS I THINK THAT’S WHY WE CONSUMERS HAVE SO MANY PROBLEMS.