RecordsArea.com / Scam and cheating!

I feel this web site misrepresented what was available on their site. I was trying to get county info on land deeds; I do not need SSN # or other criminal information and therefore want this website to refund my $39.99 that I paid. After I paid and could actually access the website their were no county info to be found. I could search for SSN# criminal cases, and multiple other things I don't need to know. On the home of the website it listed counties etc. but you had to pay first in order to know what was in the site.

I hope I put the info in the right places.

Comments

Jo
  14th of Apr, 2008

This is a rip off, i am on disabled and i fell this records area needs to be put in jail for scamming people out of money.

Gl
  17th of Apr, 2008

The membership fee to grant consultant is to be terminated immedately. I haven't recieved anything in the mail, but, just reading the info on these complaints tells me that it is a spam.

We
  18th of Jul, 2008

Hi there,

We apologize if you have experienced difficulties with your membership. While there were a few glitches in the software, our technicians have been working hard to perfect the software. I am confident that together we can make sure you are happy with your membership.

If you have any technical issues, please feel free to contact me through email or telephone in and speak with a representative for any issues. To make the process easier for you, please have your 21 digit Order ID, the email address or the telephone number that you put on your account ready so that we can easily find your account and assist you.

Email: websupport@marketbill.com
Telephone: 1-888-448-6880

La
  18th of Nov, 2008

Do not waste your money on this site - I only wish I had found these reviews in advance. You are limited as to how many searches you can conduct at any given time - then they hit you up with upselling 'options' to remove the restrictions. Could not find most of what I was looking for - or only incomplete information. Complete scam, ### site - live and learn.