RealNetworks / SuperPass / Scam membership!
Well... perhaps my fault partly but in 2003 installed RealNetworks RealPlayer and didnt realize I registered for membership and just now in 2008 (900 dollars later) determined I was a member... sure, part my fault... but why would they continue to charge my account when no activity logging into there service for 5 years?!? They gave me 3 month refund... 45 dollars... I was billed 900 DOLLARS !
I recommend when installing anything... don't give any card even if it is for 14 days trial... they wont make it easy for you to see that you will be billed... and after 5 years maybe give you 45 dollars refund.
More RealNetworks / SuperPass Complaints & Reviews
- Real.com Online - credit card charges 
- Real.com / Isvc Internet Gbr - False charges 
- Rn Real.com - taking monthly Fee from my credit card 
- RN Superpass (Real Networks) - Unauthorized Credit Card Charges 
- Real.com Online - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Real Times 206-674-2650 US - unauthorized credit card charges
- Realplayer/Realtimes - Unable to download videos
- Real Times - Realplayer downloader unauthorized credit charges
- Realtimes - The newest version
- Helpreal.com - Fraudulent charge and impossible to reach these people