[Resolved] Rakbank / The National Bank of Ras Al Khaimah / credit card / customer service, lack of knowledge, communications and skills

United Arab Emirates

I would like to share my disappointment with the bank. I have changed my job, called the bank and asked if I needed to update my documents: the answer was NO!

2 Weeks later, without informing me, my card has been blocked.

I had to visit the bank to gave all my documents and explained the situation, that was 3 weeks ago. There, they told me that the problem will be solved within 3 to 4 working days.

3 weeks and 11 calls to the bank after I am still waiting for a professional action from you. I have been available every day to provide the documents requested, however no one has been professional enough to tell me what they really needed.

It is the worst customer service I have experienced in my life!

• Resolution statement

• Dear Customer,

Please contact us on 04 213000 or provide your contact number for us to reach you.

RAKBANK TEAM