RadioShack / unprofessionalism (poor customer service)

12186 Hwy 92 STE 106
Phone: 770-592-7176
On 4/5/2009 I visited the Woodstock, GA Radioshack to conduct a refund transaction through an associate at this location by the name of Mike. This man was very rude and assumed right off the bat that I was ineligible for a refund, after calling several of his surrounding colleagues from his personal cellular phone. I had all proper receipts and the 2 items were in their original packaging. The 2 items together total to around $60.00 or so. I was told due to the date of original purchase that a refund in cash was not an option but a store credit would be issued, he fumbled around for several minutes and then told me they were not going to give me anything! He then stated in a very hasty unprofessional manner that he would be notifying some of his other colleagues via e-mail that I was trying to get a refund on a 1 year old purchase, which I had no Idea the purchase had been that far back in time other wise I would have never even attempted the visit. This man really needs some coaching in customer service/dealing with the public!!! HOW RUDE!!!

A  29th of Sep, 2009 by
Agreed, stores have policies, upto 30 days on some items for cash, upto 90 for store credit. But there is no excuse for unprofessionalism.
N  1st of Nov, 2009 by
Sending e-mails to other stores makes sense because there are very many customers that try to argue until they are blue in the face about returning a purchase from 6 months ago or they are just plain trying to scam the company and when you are well mannered they refuse to understand the policies that are clearly stated on the reciept. There are cases where these customers will go to the next closest store in order to try again.

Radio Shack Logo Radio Shack