Radio Shack — bad service
I'm really disappointed of my bad experience with the Radio Shack Customer Service. I sent my MP4 Creative Zen for Service at Radio Shack, the customer service specialist made sure to write in the receipt describing the device status that it only had little few scratches on the screen, when I received it at the store after being served, it had scratches at the back. The wearied thing that the customer service specialist was wondering why I’m upset "it's not that difficult" he sad and I refused to receive the Mp4. I told him that the reference document in this case is the original receipt describing the status of the device when I did deliver it to the store
The funny thing is that I’m the Executive Director of a consulting firm working in the field of upgrading companies using SIX SIGMA Methodologies, in our trainings we always use examples of companies in the size of Radio Shack describing how they are customer oriented and data driven.
Well, I live in Egypt, the customer service specialist's name is Ramy the store is located at Roushdy - Alexandria the receipt number is 68154
More Radio Shack Complaints & Reviews
- Radio Shack - wrongful firing! 
- Radio Shack Replacement Service Plan - failure to replace insured headphones 
- Radio Shack - insurance ploy 
- Radio Shack - tv converter box 
- Radio Shack - they don't give refunds on toys 
- RadioShack - unauthorized charges 
- Radio Shack - poor customer service!
- RadioShack.com - god sake do not waste your money on expedited shipping
- Radio Shack - unprofessional & misinformed manager
- RadioShack - sexual harrassment taken lightly