Radio Shack / no rebate received!
I purchase a TV from local Radio Shack less than 30 days ago. The TV came with a $200.00 Rebate. Well to make a long story short my Wife threw the Box out before I could get the UPC Code.
In order to get the refund u need the Original UPC Code from the Box. I emailed the rebate center and they in essence said too bad. They did verify that the UPC Code is on the receipt and they are requesting the UPC Code to prevent Fraud. I explained to them that I would provide any document they needed to prove that this was a valid claim incl. the Radio Shack Credit Card statement that I had opened the same day i made the purchase. I understand that they have certain requirements but the Bottom line is that it is only ONE UPC Code per rebate. Is there anything that I can do or am I SOL! I thought about going to Small Claims Court and filing a Claim! Thanks for any info you can give Good or bad!!!
More Radio Shack Complaints & Reviews
- Radio Shack - wrongful firing! 
- Radio Shack Replacement Service Plan - failure to replace insured headphones 
- Radio Shack - insurance ploy 
- Radio Shack - tv converter box 
- Radio Shack - they don't give refunds on toys 
- Radio Shack - samsung a8 plus
- Radio Shack - cable
- Radio Shack - request a fraud investigation
- Radio Shack - warranty and support 
- Radio shack Product - product quality