Quickcreditscore.co.ukillegal withdrawal of 19.95 from my account

F Review updated:

I first contacted quickcreditscore.co.uk on 05/06/09 seeking access to my credit rating. After repeated emails supplying me with various access codes I was unable to get on line to read my credit rating. I was last contacted by this company on 08/06/09, until today 22/08/09 when I received my latest Bank statement. The statement informs me that the sum of 19.95 has been deducted from my account without my permission by quickcreditscore.co.uk.

• M
      Feb 16, 2010

I'm having the similar problem with this company. I thought it might be interesting to find out what my credit rating was. So I took out the 10 free trail on 01/02/10. I had to give them my credit card details. I got my credit report from them with no problems. I found it was very interesting. After I had received it, I thought that I would no longer require the account with them, so I emailed them to cancel it immediately. I received my credit card statement today, I see that Quickcredit Score have taken £19.95 from my card, even though I had cancelled the account. So I telephoned them today to get them to refund the money. They said the wouldn't as the said that they never received the email. It quite easy to say that. The trouble is I cannot prove I sent it because my computer crashed and I lost all the the earlier emails.

Mike