Qualtry / qualtry order

I placed an order in November 2017 and still have not received it. Seems that there is no way to get through to anyone in this company. Worst experience ever! I have tried several methods to reach someone at the company and have been unable to. The order was for 10 Beanie hats, and shipping ended up being $62.00 (scam) because you purchased the Beanies Groupon. I guess they feel like they can charge whatever! I would like my products or a refund for the groupon & shipping ASAP.

De
Jan 2, 2018

Comments

• La
      26th of Sep, 2018

I have ordered 2 pillows back in sept & still have not received them. I have emailed, called, even messaged them through Facebook. Every time I try to “live chat” with an agent they are NEVER online to help even during the hours they are supposed to be there. This company is a rip off & I would never recommend it to anyone.

• Ba
      12th of Dec, 2018

This is the worse company ever, I will never do business with them again I ordered 10 beanies November 9th for Christmas gifts and as of today December 12th I don't have them!! You don't get a response with you send emails. The customer service number is a joke!!

I actually put in an personalized order with another company and have received the items and the order was just as large as my Qualtry order. I will never waste my time again and I certainly with no refer another to them.

Tina Mack