Quality HealthCancelled product and still charged $79.95

K Review updated:

I ordered from Quality Health the Acai product the day I ordered it I decided I really wasn't interested. Sent the Customer support and e-mail and they responded stating I just needed to include my order number and they would resolve the issue. However I just checked my bank account and found a charge of $79.95 to keep the product and have is sent to me on a monthly basis. Now Visa is looking into it and helping me get my money returned. Don't ever order from Quality Health.

• Q
      Jul 20, 2009

Please do not confuse these fraudsters with our good company !

We are in no way associated with Green Tea products (or ACAI PURE and COLON CLEANSE ELITE) or any companies that sell these products. If anyone can find these people, please let us know so we can sue them !!

Quality Health Inc. www.qhi.co.uk is a long standing company with an excellent reputation.

• J
      Jul 27, 2009

Whats the email and phione number to reach that company, does anyone know??

• F
      Jun 28, 2018

I am pretty sure these are the people you are looking for: https://www.quality-health.co.uk/contact-us

• F
      Jun 28, 2018

These are NOT the honest business at www.qhi.co.uk as ImpulseBuy reported. I've done business for 14 years with ww.qhi.co.uk! They've even made up for lost shipments for me a few times.