Pyramid Collection / poor customer service

Pyramid Collection
Won't answer e-mails, VERY, VERY, rude on the phone. Promises a quick refund for returns, yet states on the phone it can be anywhere from 4-8 weeks. Always seems to be backordered, yet when you order the item is in stock, and the e-mail confirmation states so as well.

A  13th of Oct, 2009 by
I agree 100 percent!

Pyramid Collection has the WORST customer service I have EVER encountered...and I mean EVER. I have been trying to get my money back for days now on an item they ran out of. The order opperators insist on just transferring you to some "customer service" number where you will sit on hold for a MINIMUM of 25 minutes. I've had to deal with this 4 times now, and still have not gotten my money back - even after I was assured last week that the funds were being credited back. I am now at the point where I am contacting my credit card company to reverse the transaction. I will NEVER purchase another damn thing from them again and will advise others not to either. Other merchants carry the same, if not similar items and we consumers should not have to put up with this kind of crap.
N  29th of May, 2011 by
Wow! I am glad that I read this. I get the catalog and was considering buying some of the clothes. Then I ran into their official Facebook page and many people complained about them more than sang their praises.

The Pyramid Collection Logo The Pyramid Collection