[Resolved] Purolator / ignorant, useless lazy creep

5 330 Bayview Dr L4N8X0, Barrie, Ontario, Canada

I went to the Bayview location in Barrie to pick up my parcel as I wasn't home to accept my delivery.
I was told it was still on the truck but would be back at the location at 7:30.
I spent time at my son's only to return at 7:45 as my parcel is important.
The lady that first helped me (her name was ? Tilley) was extremely pleasant and did her best to help me get my parcel...
HOWEVER, as I was waiting for her to return, the guy at the counter said to me, ... is she helping you or am I? He says, you need to find out! Really, like the lady is gone to the back, I have no idea if she's gone to check on my parcel or someone else's..I said, I'll ask as soon as I see her...
He was SO RUDE, IGNORANT and precocious to say the least. He just kept sucking on his lollipop and actually told his helper...don't ever speak to me like that again...in FRONT of other customers...
He MOST definitely needs to be reprimanded and perhaps taught some customer service manners! If he doesn't like his job, I'm sure other people would appreciate a job! This CERTAINLY isn't for him!
It is so disrespectful to not only myself (the customer) but to his fellow employee!
I truly felt bad for Ms Tilley. She kept apologizing to me, and simply told her, it's ok but your co-worker is super rude to be at a desk helping people.
The next customer in line, just shook his head and said to me...I guess they hire anybody here!!

• Resolution statement

• Purolator Customer Care's Response, Nov 27, 2018

Hello Denise,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We're sorry to hear you had a negative experience with us.

Could you please email us the tracking number of your package? We’ll report this for you.

Regards,
    Vincent
    Social Media Coordinator / Customer Care Team Purolator Inc.
    E-mail: customer.[protected]@purolator.com