Pure Medical Sparefund

I purchased a package from Pure Med Spa that includes three 1540 fractional laser treatments. I found out the following day that this laser was not safe and did not live up to its advertising hype which Pure Med Spa claims. I was also told by the owner and nurse of another spa that this laser would probably be taken off the market soon as a result of the above problems. Since I had not yet scheduled any appointments, I returned to Pure Med Spa within 24 hours and requested a refund. I was denied. I would like a refund, as I no longer feel confident in this company and feel my safety is paramount to their 'no return' policy. What can I do?

Comments

Jan 28, 2009

Denise:
    My wife and I are experiencing much the same thing with the Corte Madera location. We are now contemplating small claims court. Have you had any input or success in getting your refund. They owe us over $900. please write us at [protected]@gmail.com

• Je
      Jan 28, 2009

I think we should file a Class Action Law Suit regarding NO REFUND policy. It seems there are enough of us to do this.

Please call me at [protected]
    Jennifer Smith if your interested in finding an attorney.

• Ra
      Jan 29, 2009

Yes, I too have tried to get a refund for months now but to no avail. Their customer service inbox is always full so I can't leave messages. I have sent emails, but have only received one reply to call the 1-800 number and that is the one where it is impossible to reach anyone.
    I paid thousands of dollars for treatments, some of which I have not begun because the treatments were not working for me. I also was burned at the underarms. I am no longer interested in completing the treatments and would like a refund. One of the managers told me that it wouldn't be a problem and later I found out that she was fired. I don't know what to do at this point because I don't want to lose my thousands of $.

• Bo
      Jan 30, 2009

PURE MEDSPA IS BANKRUPT! CHECK OUT THIS LINK!

• Ga
      Feb 08, 2009

I too have invested thousands of dollars foolislhly perhaps with this outrageous company.
    please go to complaints.com for more info and file your compaints there too.
    please gather whatever other complaints you read about from elsewhere and lets sue this company and its owners!

• Mu
      Apr 29, 2010

I just found out today that Pure Med Spa closed down. Days prior, I called the Valley Fair branch and the phone just kept ringing. I am so infuriated! I still have many treatments left that I already paid for. I want a refund!

• Ka
      Jul 16, 2010

Dear Pure Med-spa and/or Britesmile/Briteskin customer,

It has come to our attention that the company you have used for laser skin services is closing many (or all) of their facilities and appears to be going out of business. Unfortunately, when this happens, they often take the hard earned money that you have paid for services with them leaving the client without the services they paid for. We are not affiliated with Pure Med-spa or Britesmile/Briteskin in any way. However; we would like to help. While we cannot honor the contracts you have with Pure Med-spa and/or Britesmile/Briteskin or offer you any legal advise, we can offer you 25% discount on services in our office.

We are a small, family run business in San Jose, CA that has been open and in good standing for 14 years. While we do not offer as many services as the larger chain med-spas, we do offer LASER SKIN RESURFACING, LASER HAIR REMOVAL, IPL ACNE TREATMENTS, PHOTO-FACIAL REJUVENATION AND MASSAGE THERAPY. We pride ourselves in offering great customer service, no pressure sales tactics and honesty in every aspect of business. We have outstanding reviews and testimonials. Please check us out and see for yourself.

Here is a little of what you get with us:
    FREE no obligation consultation
    No high pressure sales tactics
    No Package pricing ( you pay as you go per visit)
    Regular pricing lower than the competition
    Honesty at every level
    Highest customer service anywhere
    Additional 25% off our regular LOW prices (if you can provide a receipt proving loss of money or services from another med-spa)

While this does not reimburse you for the money you have lost, we sincerely hope that it helps you afford to get the services you originally wanted. Please feel free to contact our office by phone or email if you have any questions. We will be happy to assist you in any of your aesthetic needs.

Sincerely, Dr. Kathy Bragg