Pulte Homes / drywall/finishing/draining system

1 8210 Winstead Place #203Manassas, VA, United States
Phone: 703-975-8280

I had purchased second hand a condo/2 story in manassas near ten years now. I have had to tell you the drywall is bad the tape is peeled of under the slight coat of paint. It seems that every joint was not mudded and finished. Throughout the two story cond. I have had several problems with the plumbing and heating and now it's plumbing under the the washing machine. Which has caused a leak to the first level and now I need to repair the ceilng again! I have pictures of all these events all caused because pulte delivers a very poor product. I also have found that the laudry room was not completed that the trim on the floor was incomplete the windows were the cheapest ever/screens. The quality is the worst finished product and i'm sure that a home inspection was not good either. I had owned a townhouse as well that was pulte built and it was not any better. But at that time my husband was a very good drywall finisher and he spent his spare time finishing the job right. No more pulte homes for me and I advise others not to expect quality with pulte. Pictures would be made available on a as needed basis.