Public Storage / unit raises for maintenance, what maintenance?
I'd like to know why the price of my unit has gone up twice in the year and a half that I've had this unit? The girl told me for maitance, what maitance? I rented from this exact place years ago and nothing looks any better than it did back then, so what maitance are we talking about? They do nothing with my unit to maitain it, I do that myself. So I'm confused as to why the price has gone up twice in a year and a half, please explain. Stuff sitting in a box that doesn't require anyone to do anything with shouldn't need to have the price raised so frequently. Once it reaches $175. I'll be moving my stuff out of there, I'm sure a lot of other people feel the same way. Plus I am never late on making my payments, but that's a ridiculous price to charge someone if they're late. What a racket storage is.
More Public Storage Complaints & Reviews
- Public Storage - overcharging 
- Public Storage - stolen property 
- Public Storage - multi-billion dollar company cheats the little guy 
- Public Storage - terrible experience 
- Public Storage - bad service 
- Public Storage - office staff
- Public Storage - rent for storage unit unjustified
- Public Storage - storage unit has rats!
- Public Storage - manager changed price for already reserved unit
- Public Storage 2995 Gallows Road Falls Church, VA 2204 - took my unit when is was already paid off