Psychic Amandapsychic reading

Recently I spoke with Amanda. She was somewhat nice in tone but never gave direct answers to my questions. Everything was contingent on what happened next as if her crystal wasnt working. For example, if you go to work, you will keep your job but if you don't go to work then there is a possibility that you could lose your job. Now this common sense. But these are the kind of answers I received. She kept saying I was in a depression, upset & down which was far from correct.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Atlanta, GAI went with all she said but in my mind knowing she was way off. Then she ask had I received other readings. Where otheres were on point with the same message, she was off about me. Maybe her crystal wasn't working. This my first crystal reading I received. She says its the most accurate on her website. It is the mosy expensive, & the worst, reading I received. After speaking to her I had to do a protection & cleanse . Im a very happy person. I can't allow negative thoughts & ideas to enter my mind especially by a fraudulent psychic.

Mo