ProxiBid / proxibid registration
Use extreme caution in registering for an account to view an auction. Once you give them your credit card number it is very difficult if not impossible to remove it. The system will keep telling you that you must wait 14 days after an auction you are involved in is over before they will remove the card. I have never bid on or purchased anything on this site. When I called, they said I was registered for auctions and stated that some of their auction companies will take one registration and pre-register you for future auctions "as a service". Thus, you are NEVER out of the 14 day hold window. Proxibid states your credit card is hardcoded and not able to be removed.
More ProxiBid Complaints & Reviews
- Proxibid.com - Bad service 
- ProxiBid - Confused policies Rip off shipping 
- Proxibid - online auction company - False advertising 
- Proxibid / A & W Surplus - all items received broken 
- Proxibid.com - I will never use Proxibid again and I advise you not to also 
- ProxiBid - auction 
- ProxiBid - online auction fraud
- Proxibid, Inc. - Tried to scam me into buying an auction item i didn't bid on.
- ProxiBid - They just don't care about their customers 
- ProxiBid - Online auction scams