Provident FundingLoan refinance

Absolutely the WORST lending experience I have ever encountered. Sure, they have great rates but their turntimes and customer service are the most abysmal I have even seen. They DO NOT communicate, they lay condition, after condition, after condition.Over the three month period, I have provided over 40 pcs Conditioned...information. On 5/23/12 I was told my loan was not approved. Not knowing why?????maybe because My credit report is 800. I was told to apply through another broker again because my chinese broker was removed from the broker list...Not stated why?????/ They Never respond to anything. They delay, and delay for 90 days. They could not close a loan in 90 days for sure. They ask unreasonable conditions such as a letter from cpa stated my cpa himself will have to assure the stability and continuance of a my income. Sound ridiculous? TRUE.
I am 200% agree with the comment provided by Jim S. dated 5/2/2012. Absolutely 100+ % true. If you don't want to waste your time, money, and aggravations, MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT apply for your next loan through Provident Funding. Your locked low rate which was good for 30 days, but you will NEVER closed the loan in 90 days. Believe me. You will regret if you ignore my waring . I am filing a complain with the Texas Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending
2601 N. Lamar, Suite 201
Austin, TX 78705
Email: [protected]@SML.TEXAS.GOV
Fax: [protected]

They definitely need to be investigated by the lending institution for their practice. Be sure you file your complain with the saving& mortgage lending in your state. LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD.

An

Comments

• Li
      Jul 17, 2012

OMG they are a horrible bank to have your mortgage with. They have customer service reps who think they are the CFO of the company and refuse to give any information. I requested the name of the person I spoke with and all he would say was my name is Mark 7712 and said that was all I needed to know. When I requested the phone number of the corporate office I was told that I could not speak to anyone higher then himself and what he said goes. Give some people a little bit of power and look out. The other rep I spoke to had the exact same attitude and would only tell me his name was Josh 7717 REALLY. What happened to customer service. If you are planning on getting a loan with them don't walk RUN as fast as you can. Go with any bank but them.