Provident FundingInsurance Premium Payment Delayed

Provident Funding is a horrible mortgage insurance company to work with. I deeply regret refinancing with this company in 2010, lured by the appeal of a lower rate. Dealing with this company negates any benefit of having a lower rate. This company has held up paying my home owner's insurance premium because the company has lost or misfiled the copies of my insurance policy and invoice. It is unacceptable that this company is holding up my money, money I have paid to them, to pay my premium from my escrow account. I have had multiple dealings with customer service, and clearly no one knows what they are doing. This company is making interest off of my money and has no right to delay the insurance premium payment, especially after receiving two sets of insurance policy records over the course of 4 weeks. If you have a choice, I strongly recommend that you not choose this company.

Comments

• Bc
      Apr 22, 2011

I had the exact same problem. My insurance company sent me a notice of policy cancelation because they Provident Funding never sent them the payment. I had to call Provident Funding and have them expedite payment to my insurance company.

• Sh
      Sep 21, 2011

I've had this same problem twice now. Twice now Provident has not paid my Homeowners Insurance because they claim they don't receive the bill. Twice I've had to pay it myself before it expires, however, that payment is included in my month mortgage payments to Provident. My Homeowners Insurance company claims they send them the same invoice they send me, funny how I always receive it but Provident does not. I don't beleive Provident - I'm seriously considering going to another mortgage company because I can't stand talking with their arrogant customer service people...especially a "Brad"!