Property Improvement & Maintenance Services Ltd

Posted: Apr 21, 2017 by

Plumber

I would like you to help me to get my money back from this company who failed to fix the fault in my boiler. The boiler was leaking, they sent me a plumber who spent less than 10minutes and has not diagnosed what was causing the leak. When I called them to ask for an invoice and a report they were very rude and refused to send me the invoice. They also refused to refund me when I told them that the boiler was still leaking and they did not fix the problem. This is company is managed by the theafs, they just want to rip off people, they are not qualified and they should not be allowed to operate any business. They use the same procedure i.e they send a supposed to be engineer who will spend 5 minutes do nothing so people will have to call them back and book another appointements to be charged again for a work that won't be done.
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Building, Construction
More Property Improvement & Maintenance Services Ltd Complaints & Reviews
Property Improvement & Maintenance Services Ltd - Plumbing [1]

Comments

A  10th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
Contact Citizens Advice for consumer help. They will be able to advise you and were brilliant for us. We will be making a claim to recover all of our money (£1, 000+).

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree