Promgirl.com / Terrible website, will NEVER use again

Terrible website, stay far away. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. UNPROFESSIONAL. I bought a dress in 2011 from the website and hated how it looked on. Nothing like the picture. In 2012 I wanted to return it for store credit and get a new one. I didn't think it could be done because it had been a year but the woman on the live chat insisted it could be done. I was thrilled. I even asked her if she was sure it was okay since it was over a year ago and she said no problem. She sent me a return authorization code, I spent $25 on the shipping and off it went. 2 weeks later and I still had heard nothing of my store credit. I chatted the website thinking it was a mistake and instead I was told my return could not be processed because it was over a year old. I told the woman I already sent it and was given a return code and that it was ridiculous. After waiting to hear from her for 10 minutes she gave me a number and told me to call the manager. WHAT AN IDIOT HE WAS. He kept pausing and not knowing what to say. I told him his company made a mistake and he acted like it was no big deal. He didn't even ask me who gave me the code and you could tell he could care less about the mistake. He would not do anything about the problem even though it was obviously his company a BIG mistake. I told them how they wasted my time and it was absolutely ridiculous and he said nothing on the phone and sat there in silence. On top of all that, they had my returned dress for over a week, and did not bother to email me and tell me what had happened. They waited for me to contact them asking where my credit was. Incredibly unprofessional. He never even apologized for their mistake. Terrible website, will NEVER use again.