Proactiv Solution — billing
I am writing in reference to Proactiv solution. I was very dissatisfied with the customer service I received from Proactiv solution. I have been a loyal member for more than 5 years and I have never missed a payment or even been late with a payment. Last year, due to financial reasons, I called an cancelled my membership. I was sent one last shipment shortly after and I sent a check through my online bill pay from my bank. After 6 weeks, the check never cleared the bank. I called Proactiv a month after the check was sent and they still had not received the payment. 2-3 weeks later, I called and cancelled the check I sent to Proactiv. Luckily, my bank did not charge me a cancellation fee this time. I then sent a personal check to the company which cleared the bank shortly after. A few weeks later I was sent a reimbursement check from Proactiv solution. I wasn't sure why this was sent. I could only assume that I had a credit on my account. Ever since, I have been getting billed $45.90 by the company. Upon calling them, Proactiv advised me that my check was bad and I still owed them $45.90. I informed them that my check was not bad but that I had to cancel the check because they never deposited it. I also told them that I wrote a personal check which they deposited. They advised me that I still owed the $ and that the first check I sent was paid online and they don't accept checks from online bill pay. I got several different stories from several different people from proactiv. The last correspondence was a couple of months ago when I called and spoke with an account supervisor. I told her my concerns and that I was very upset that I've been a very loyal customer and that I was being treated unfairly. Even after faxing a copy of the cleared check from my bank, I still received notice that they were sending me to collections. I AM VERY DISSASTIFED AT PROACTIV SOLUTION AND I WOULD TELL ANYONE THINKING OF ORDERING NOT TO TO AVOID ANY GRIEF IN THE FUTURE.
More Proactiv Solution Complaints & Reviews
- Proactiv Solution - Continual Hassle of Mailings 
- Proactiv Solution - Proactiv charge TAX on S/H 
- Proactiv Solution - Deceptive billing practices 
- Proactiv Solution - Charging without consent 
- Proactiv Solution - Fraud 
- Proactiv Solution - Subscription without consent 
- Proactiv Solution - Charges I did not authorize 
- Proactiv Solution - Your commercials have stars, but I still have scars! 
- Proactiv Solution - Can't Get Off Mailing List! 
- Proactiv Solution - Awful customer service and billing - its a trap!!!