Prize Rebelweird scam

Here is my story, I signed up for this during the winter of 2007 and decided to give it a try. I made many videos on youtube and in about half a year, I recieved 8 10k nx cards, worth 80 dollars. Only then did I realize that nx (virtual money) is not very useful so I decided to save up for a custom order for the website. About a week ago, I sent them a support ticket saying that I wanted to get this bag from american eagle worth 30 points/ 30 dollars. They replied me and said that the item had been ordered and will be shipped to my house in a few. So I was extremely excited about the fact that they would send something like this to my house and asked them :"Hello, may I get the tracking number/status of the bag so I will know when the bag will be shipped to my house". Hours after I had asked this question they banned me from the website while I was browsing it... Kind of odd, I also had another 30 points left and they were all gone. So I asked a friend who also used prizerebel to ask them a question and ask why I got banned. Here is how they responded:

Wow, when I read that, I was pissed, not only did they not answer those questions, they also ignored all the countless e-mails I sent them, I even called american eagle, and asked if there was a bag being shipped to my house, and they told me no. So, at present I am possitive this is a scam.

And by the way, I have not broke any of the ToS rules, I have read them many times and each time I cannot figure out what I did wrong, so therefore in conclusion, they banned me because they did not want to send me the bag or anything else for that matter. Discuss

Za

Comments

• Fa
      Jul 08, 2009

Just the fact that you got nx cards worth monetary value screams that this isn't a scam. Sometimes the automatic banning system gets you by mistake. Your prize was not ordered because you were banned before it was approved. A custom prize usually takes 1-2 days to be processed. A few hours isn't enough. I feel bad for you, but prizerebel is not a scam.

• Hr
      Jan 31, 2014

I think this is one of the worst sites to use to earn prizes. Most of the things you do on there to earn points don't even award you the points after completion. In one day i was ripped off out of over 1, 500 points! To make matters worse, as soon as i redeemed points for a gift card i was banned from the site. It said that i had two accounts when in fact i only had that one. It is a scam and ripoff site and i wouldn't use it if i were you