Pringles / bad service
OMG I can't believe it...I bought a can of Pringles Cheddar cheese chips and looked forward to munching my fav treat while watching a movie...imagine my surprise when I popped a chip into my mouth and it left me gagging for air..that chip was pure salt through and through..I spit out the offending chip then had my partner try a chip she gagged too and spit it onto a napkin..these can't be called potato chips more like salt chips..ugghhh I wont be buying anymore pringles!!
lion of judah's Response, Dec 12, 2017
I bought the green Pringles...when I opened it the container was like literally half?
it's not the first time when I buy Pringles it exactly the same...why would you have a large container & it's only half way? It's not worth the money...and also sometimes a few of the crisps are in crumbs?
murrrell's Response, May 15, 2018
Broken chips-total mess-whole tube.Never have experienced such a disaster.Quite
unable to present same at my dinner party.Please let me know the outcome
More Pringles Complaints & Reviews
- Pringles - too thin 
- Pringles - pringles having pungent and foul smell of oil and taste bitter 
- Pringles - overall quality 
- Pringles - flavour reduced 
- Pringles Crisps - only quarter filled tin 
- Pringles - the packaging can
- Pringles - the 110g can
- Pringles - salt and vinegar pringles
- Pringles - broken chips
- Pringles - broken chips in 110g bottles