Primus Canada / disconnect without warning

1 Hamilton, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

They disconnected my phone for 4 days without warning or phone calls while keeping 250.00 deposit in there account. Obviously the 250.00 deposit they collect from various costumers is just to make money on intersest otherwise they could have used it instead of disconnecting my land line without warning. Shame on you primus I hope people will see this and learn about your illegal practice.
Thank god we have the internet to voice our complaints and let know other fellow canadian about it.. Unlike the old days you can't just suck up peoples money the way you want knowing that we don't have the time and money to take you to court.

Comments

• We
      26th of Jul, 2014

My husband and I both have Primus email accounts and they have both stopped sending and receiving. At first, I thought it was because I was in another city but learned that my husband's account also wasn't working at home. In the meantime I can see tons of mail activity going in and out but I have no idea where it's going since it certainly doesn't end up on my Primus Webmail account.

Could someone explain why this might be happening and how it can be resolved?

Much appreciated.