Primerica / my first meeting
I was asked to a Primerica meeting, and of course I wasn't told was it was about. Initially I was informed me it was to be held at my house, then he shows up in a junk heap and I guess expected me to get in. I declined but said I would follow him. I guess curiosity got the best of me.
I was surprised to see people I knew there... anyway I was blabbing away at the back and was told the presentation was about to begin and was encouraged to sit up at the front! (I was more interested in being close to an exit sign at the back)
Anyway, the people were nice, funny, friendly and I have nothing negative to say about them, other than I left with still not knowing how Primerica works and had more questions after the meeting than before. I still don't know if they are a company interested in helping me with my finances or want me to pay for training how to sell insurance... I left very confused!!!
More Primerica Complaints & Reviews
- Primerica - fraud and scam 
- Primerica - money stealers!!! 
- Primerica - iba refund 
- Primerica - primerica scam? 
- Primerica - need my money back 
- Primerica - billing
- Primerica - life insurance
- Primerica - death insurance, mutual fund fraud
- Primerica - money being taken out of my bank account 
- Primerica - stealing from my checking account