Prime Time Savings / Unauthorized deductions

Prime Time Savings
Phone: 866-469-6924
Unauthorized deduction from my account, I have never signed up for or would sign up to bank with a company I know nothing about...the $16.95 charge is pending, and I have contacted my bank and they will not allow this to go through... But that being said, this company needs to be stopped, I can see I am not the only one, and like others I have tried to contact them with out any results. I can't file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau online because I do not have an address for them. If anyone gets there issue resolved, please let the rest of us know how.

Thanks...and good luck everyone...

A  16th of Jan, 2009 by
I was also a victim of the unauthorized charge of $16.95 charge on my debit card through an order done through yahoo (couldn't get any more than that due to privacy reasons).
Called customer service (866-469-6924) of "Primetime Savings" to cancel account and was issued cancelation credit and confirmation# that is supposed to be issued in 1-2 business days. We'll see if that happens.
Bottom line: Originally when ordering item it was never authorized and now, after calling credit union, I have to close account and open a new one.
Big pain in my ***. Hope this helps anyone in the same situation.
A  27th of Jan, 2009 by
I am yet another victim of this company's unauthorized charges to my Visa account. On December 9th, I was charged the same $16.95. I called the customer service (866-469-6924) and spoke to Veronica. I explained that I never authorized this charge and demanded a refund. She said she would cancel my membership, but she could not remove the first charge since it had been more than 30 days. I explained that I did not receive my Visa bill until January 21st, so there was no way for me to challenge the charge prior to the 30 day window expiring since I didn't even know about it. She said I had the 30 days to enjoy all the "benefits" of the program. I repeated, How could I enjoy the "benefits", if I didn't know anything about it???? I asked to speak to her supervisor and she said she had none and that she was the boss. I asked who the owner of the company was and she said she could not tell me for security reasons. This is simply fraud. Something should be done to stop this company--it's criminal!! I did contact my Visa company and, hopefully, they will help. Meantime this company probably continues to make lots of money by scamming us.