Prima Seal / Stole $1250!

I wish I found this site before I agreed to do business with Prima Seal. On April 18 a salesman, Ken Alderfer, came to our house and sold us replacement windows, giving us the same business is slow right now routine that he gave others on this site. Ken said some one would be out in a week to measure the windows, no one called or came. We called the company and got Brad Scott eventually and he said he was sick and hasn't been able to call us yet. He did make an appointment - that no one showed up to twice - excuses were plumbing issues in the warehouse, and that they were there but no one answered. Finally they did come out to measure the windows on 5/14, and they said the windows could be installed within the next week. Haven't heard from anyone since then. We called and left messages, the answering machine now says that the machine is full and cannot take anymore messages.

I contacted the Better business bureau and ABC 6 - we'll see what happens.

I just want our money back.

NOTE - I checked the better business bureau before doing business with prima seal and they still had them on good standings - now when I search around further it has them as not in good standings.

If anyone has gotten their money back please let me know how you did it.