Pride Mobility / scooter

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I bought a pride scooter from spin life. I had it two weeks have problems already. Pride nor spin life is doing anything. i dont recommend either pride or spin life buyer beware I am out 2500.00 I am trying to get them to take this piece of junk back. One last thing they tell how good there warranty is dont believe it.

Comments

• Dy
      3rd of Oct, 2009

I got a Z-Chair and began to have problems 6 month after. First the battery lasted only 3 month and was checked out and replaces. Now after many complaints, I charged it overnight and it lost charge about 10 am and I have to stop every thing and charge it for several hours. I cannot do that since I cannot walk at all. It just came back from the company I bought it from and they said nothing was wrong with it. I charged it overnight and at 10am it went from two green light to blinking red light is 3 minutes and had to be pushed home from the garbage dump.
    I have had it and I am first complaining to the maker, medicare and file a consumers report.
    I have only had the chair a year and a half. This is a nightmare. It supposed to go 12 miles on a charge and do not even go a 1/2 mile.