Pretty Little Thing / 21 Three Clothing Company / Terrible

1 London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

I ordered several pieces of clothing at the beginning of December and they canceled it without notifying me. I was infuriated when I found it out because I ordered the items as Christmas presents.
I immediately called their customer support and they said that the items weren't available. How is this possible? When I was ordering, your website showed different things!!!
You could have set it on back order and ship it later. No, they preferred to simply cancel it. So unprofessional.
Waiting for my money back.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone, by the way!

Re
Jan 2, 2018

Comments

• Ta
      14th of Oct, 2018
    Pretty Little Thing / 21 Three Clothing Company - Clothing
    Easton
    Maryland
    Prettylittlething.com

You took more out of my bank then i spent on the actual clothes. I'm confused as what's going on. It costs $16 plus shipping. So why did it take $22. Send my money back n fix it. I just need my clothes to be here the 11th. Once you fix this problem you can email me // tearradorsey@gmail.com
    Thank you.

• Le
      14th of Oct, 2018
    Pretty Little Thing / 21 Three Clothing Company - 21 three clothing company fraud

I made a purchase for 38.99 why was my card charged 51.20 I had to call my bank and get issued a new card! Please be careful and make sure you check your bank statements after purchasing things! people and their fraud is getting out of hand GET A JOB!!! LIFE IS NOT ABOUT STEALING OTHER PEOPLES HARD EARNED MONEY!!