Premiers / They are chating people

United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Hello

I am one of the victims list

I have applied long back (5 years )but till now there is no reply from them and they don’t even send us any updates.

If you call them they will say “please give us your number some one will call you” but in fact no one will call you until unless we go there and fight with them.

These people just follow up with you until you pay the full money once the payments are done then you will have to struggle to get an update from premiers staff they are unprofessional.

Please please don’t be part of the victims like me.

Comments

• Ra
      9th of Jan, 2012

I WARN ALL THE PEOPLE WANTS TO FILE IN PREMIERS. THEY ARE BIG CHEATERS I HAVE EVER SEEN

• Ib
      13th of Jan, 2012

I am also dealing with them, some of the staff there are really bad and wont do anything to help your case unless you chase them, but again that is what you really should be doing, it is your future not theirs, I have researched the Canadian immigration rules and procedures so I know that the delay is not their fault but they should not have lured me with sweet talks.

I am going to wait tell the immigration categories open up again, if it did not work for me I will withdraw and lose 1000 dollars in the process

• Vi
      9th of Jun, 2014
    Premiers Management Consultancy and Training Dubai, UAE - Premiers Management Consultancy - false advice and professional cheaters
    Dubai
    United Arab Emirates

What they have said in this website is true!

• Vi
      9th of Jun, 2014

What they have said is so very true! Don't fall let them victimize you!